Chapter 76

Amara sighed as she stared out into the mountains of what had become her home once again. The memories of the people she once knew faded into the back of her mind as her eyes caught those of her daughter as she trained with the other assassins. Amara smiled proud as her little 6 year old apologized after knocking her opponent onto their ass.

Arms wrapped around her waist and a warm kiss was placed onto the crook of her neck before a head rested onto it. "Habibiti are you alright?"

"I'm fine Dami" she placed a chaste kiss onto his cheek. "How is she doing?" Amara didn't have to look at Damian's face to know their was a smirk on it.

"She's a lot better than we were" Amara rested her hands on top of his "she'll be a great leader".

"She's the politest assassin i know" Jon told them walking up holding an eager toddler in his arms.

"Mama! Mama!" He squealed until he was in his mothers arms. "I thought I was your favorite" Jon playfully asked him. "2 favorites" the toddler told him. "You can only have 1" Damian told him, "Baba or khaalu?". (Father or Uncle)

"Stop confusing my poor baby boy" Amara scolded the two grown men. "He's loves everyone, don't you Timmy?" Amara brushed back some of his stray brown hair, unlike Hibah who was basically Damian's twin at this point, her son inherited her brown locks but somehow managed to get Damian's emerald eyes, if anything he looked like his grandmother Thalia.

The three of them turned their heads when shouting began, "she's a little girl! You can't hit a little girl!" Evan yelled at the soldier. "Here we go again" Amara sighed. "He's too protective over her" Jon shook his head.

"Respectfully Commander, she's a.. a she devil! She's manipulating you all into obeying her!" All Hibah had to do was look at her uncle with her big blue eyes and watch as he scared the lights out of her opponent.

"Khalu, let me handle this" she stepped in front of the older male. "My mother and father taught me honour, I will not have my name tarnished with such accusations. I propose a fight, you may use all of your capabilities. If you win you will have the respect you seek and I will accept defeat. However.." Amara could see the mischievous glint in her eye. "If I win.. you will be banished from our grounds" everyone around them muttered in shock at the 6 year olds proposition.

"Deal"

"She's 6 and her vocabulary is bigger than mine" Jon grumbled to himself.

Damian and Amara leaned closer, Jon flew down beside Evan as the two began to fight, neither holding back, amara couldn't help the pride on her face with every hit her daughter managed to land on him.

Damian knew who would win this fight before it even begun, he concealed his face knowing he couldn't be biased. Her opponent was older and had more knowledge of fighting styles and techniques, Hibah was young but she wasn't naive so she used her youth to her advantage.

It didn't take long for Hibah to knock him down, "you know what this means don't you?" Hibah looked at him as he looked at her in disbelief, "let this be a lesson to you all, do not underestimate your future queen!" Amara looked at Damian knowing he was the one giving her all this ego so young.

"Please forgive me your highness" the man pleaded, "I admire your confidence, I'd appreciate it if you learned how to keep your mouth shut" she smiled at him, "I'll spare you this time" she told him before the two shook hands.