Chapter 78

The others were waiting by the door, Clark opened the door revealing a wrestling ring surrounded by cheering people.

In the middle stood Lois fighting against Harley Quinn.

"Lois? Lois!" Clark called out to her.

"Mama?" Jon looked horrified.

"she looks like she can handle herself" Damian muttered as Amara yelled "My moneys on Lois!"

"Beat her ass Mrs Kent!" Jason yelled.

"Break her face Clark's wife!" John yelled.

Captain boomerang turned to look at John scowling as they began to start throwing insults back and forth.
"Ugh brits"
"Aussies"
"Poms"
"Convicts"
"Wankers!" They finally yelled together.

"Do your best honey!" Amara face palmed at Clark cheering like a soccer mom.

"The winner and new champion is luscious Lois Lane" they announced as everyone began to cheer for the former reporter.

"Come on mom! You can do better than that with your eyes closed!" Amara turned to the familiar voice.

"Vivian!" She smiled moving towards her old friend.

"Hi gorgeous" she smiled making her way over to them her British accent slowly fading into a Brooklyn one.

"Quinn" Damian stared at her "Ghoulie" she stuck her tongue out at him. "Just like old times" Jon grinned awkwardly.

"Alright lady looks like we got a deal" Harley pulled the Mic towards her "listen up everybody! Now we ride for lex Luthor in his fortress of balditude so drink up, esteemed ladies and gents of the suicide squad, because tomorrow we take back this planet!" People began to cheer as Lois came over and kissed Clark.

"Mom?" Jon nervously stepped out from behind Damian.

"Jonathan?" Lois wasted no time pushing Clark out of the way to hug her son.

"I thought you were- you're so big and tall. I told you that beard would come in" she held his face in her hands. "Where did you go?"

"I thought you died.. and then dad left me and went on a violent rage. Amara and Damian took me in as part of their family" Lois looked at the husband and wife thankfully. Holding their hands "thank you for taking care of him" damian shook his head "he's always been a part of our family".

John interrupted the family reunion "oh bollocks, it's my ex."

"You and Harley? Gross" Raven looked at him disgusted.

"Do I look mad?" John turned to Jason who nodded his head seriously. He turned to king shark to see him wink at John. Jason stepped in front of him flipping him off calling him a perv.

"Speaking of exes" Jason turned spotting Vivian. "Jason" she nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Vivian" the two ex lovers stared at each other before Vivian stepped forward pulling him into a hug. After Tim's passing, Jason went down a dark road constantly drinking and pushing everyone away, he knew it was hurting his relationship so they decided to end it mostly on good terms, it got awkward at times but there was no bad blood between them, they just wanted what was best for each other and they knew they couldn't find that together.