Chapter 69

A couple days later Amara, Damian and Evan stood together on a rooftop. "If you have any godly abilities then you should be able to pass through to Olympus" she gestured for him to press the button.

They waited a second before the elevator doors opened, "okay I guess this is where we part ways" she turned to Damian hugging him.

"Wait- he's not coming with us?" Evan questioned looking worried. The last thing he needed was to be alone and outnumbered in a room full of gods and potentially angry mother depending on whether or not she knew about what he did.

"He's human so he can't pass through" Amara shrugged, "I'll call you the second I'm back" she told him as Evans eyes narrowed, he half thought she was leading him to his death and the fact she said 'I' instead of 'we' kind of scared him.

The two stared at Evan as he finally broke out of his thoughts. "A little privacy" Evan rolled his eyes turning around. Damian and Amara shared a kiss and then another and another they didn't know how long she'd be gone for because time worked differently up there.

"Are you done?" He called out annoyed.

"Shush" Amara waved him to go away until she was finished. "If you don't go now we're gonna end up staying a lot longer than we have time for" Damian whispered making Amara blush slightly as his hands rested on her waist pulling her close.

"I'm gonna go" she reluctantly backed away and pushed her 'brother' into the waiting elevator and with a final wave the doors closed.

Amara stood calmly holding the rail as they sped up faster than the flash. Evan flailed around as he flew about yelling.

"Can you stop yelling?" She looked at him annoyed. "A little warning would have been nice" he glared at her standing up once it had stopped.

"Couple of things, there is always some sort of drama going on up here and by that I mean Kardashian level drama so don't question anything unusual." She quickly began to list general do's and don'ts hoping he wouldn't embarrass her or get himself kicked out.

"We're mad at Zeus don't ask why, we like Uncle Polly and, Hades is like best friends with Lucifer so try not to piss either of them off" she stood at the door mentally preparing herself and slapped a smile onto her face.

The doors opened and they followed a small path up to the grand stairs. "Mom said she'd be waiting at the top of the stairs and she's not completely aware that you're coming so try not to jump on her" Amara patted his arm before running up.

"Mama!" Evan heard Amara yell as he made his way up the stairs, he barely made it to the top before he saw the mother and daughter hugging and all of a sudden he became nervous again.

"Evan?" Nadia questioned, "h-hi" he stuttered out unsure of how to act around her.

Amara looked between the two and sighed "we have a lot of catching up to do".

——
"Damian? I don't know why she's crying how do I make her stop?"Jon told him worriedly trying to bounce her. He turned his head when he noticed no response and let out an exaggerated sigh. He was still annoyed that there had been a rescue adventure and he wasn't invited. He felt more insulted that Bart was there instead of him, making him feel slightly betrayed.

"It's only been a couple of hours! You can't be like this already? She's coming back you know that right?" Last time she didn't tell him anything, he at least got a goodbye, a location, and an approximate return date, what more could he ask for?

Damian finally turned to him and rolled his eyes "you don't hold a baby like that" he told him. He quickly checked her diaper was secure before he took her from him and held her like Amara showed him.