Chapter 68

"Alfred!" Jason cheered as the butler walked through the door.

"Master Jason I see you're already completely wasted" Jason winked at Alfred taking another sip of his drink. "I do hope someone responsible is taking care of the baby" he asked looking up, Damian's yelling could be heard from the front door.

"What is all the commotion?"

"Oh yeah.. the baby has a problem she keeps peeing on everyone and it's fucking hilarious" he giggled. "Oh you don't like the bad words.. don't tell Alfred" he held a finger to his lips.

Alfred didn't say another word simply taking the bottle from his hands. "I'm cutting you off" pocketing the bottle he might need it later.

He made his way upstairs and paused in the door way, Amara sat on the floor crying in laughter as Damian held the child using a blanket as a makeshift nappy at an arms length. While Tim ransacked the bag.

"What kind of incompetent fool doesn't know the difference between diapers and baby shirts?" Damian yelled. "Can you shut up demon? You're going to make she devil cry!" She devil, the newly appointed nick name to the little baby girl, it was hard to find better words to describe her as Tim liked to reason.

"Can you stop laughing for 2 seconds and help us?" Damian turned to his girlfriend. "Here's an idea, why not just use the shirt as a diaper and then just layer it on?" Sounds easy enough, 10 mins and a how to video later they still struggled to get it to stay on. In their struggles they didn't even notice Alfred still standing in the doorway.

"Might you require some assistance?" Tim shrieked almost dropping the baby if it wasn't for Amara's quick reflexes.

"I took the initiative to bring extra necessities, I figured something like this would happen" and just like that he pulled out a pack of diapers and within seconds the baby was cleaned, diapered and wearing actual pants.

"You're a god send may the lord bless you Alfred!" Tim praised using the discarded shirts as a make shift sponge to clean the floor. "I suggest you both clean yourselves, I'm sure we'd appreciate not having the stench of piss at the dinner table" with that he left with Amara following after him with the baby on her hip.

Everyone sat round the dinner table after a silent agreement to not speak about the peeing incident. Amara held the baby in her lap as Tim made airplane sounds, the baby was clearly unamused yet that didn't stop Tim from moving the spoon around as if it was flying.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with your food?" Damian scoffed watching Tim slyly give him the finger.

"My mother didn't give two fuc-fudges about me as your mother did you and jays mother did him it's an ongoing trend get over it" another unspoken rule, we can make fun of certain things. For example their mothers shared neglect, them being dead and landing with Bruce.

Then you have things you can't bring up, like it was a common rule that you couldn't make fun of Dicks nice, loving parents. And no bringing up Jason's first mom she was nice until she wasn't. You couldn't talk about the joker junior incident, but for some reason it was free game with Damian. Any joke you could possibly make about his conception, his life, his relationships, how he was raised and especially his mother despite Amara warning them to not get too carried away. The only thing they steered clear from was Ras, the last time someone brought him up Damian stabbed them. It took a couple weeks for Jason's knee to heal from how hard he jabbed it into him.

"And sadly this babies mother whoever it is clearly had no problem in leaving her in a lab" he sighed feeding her the mushed pear.

"At least our moms had the decency to potty train us before they abandoned us" Jason smirked.

"Seriously, you need to learn to control your bladder you little she devil" he rubbed his nose close to her face, it was as if he was asking for it. The baby giggled as she grabbed his ears. "Ow! Little she devil let go" Amara sat back as the angel in her arms was bringing this much pain on to the skilled vigilante in front of her.

"Good girl" she praised her eyes catching Damian's proud ones. "Seems like she isn't completely useless after all".

"Its weird, like this could very well be your sister" she looked at Damian before looking back the baby that had mushed pear all over her face. "There's no way someone this cute can be related to someone so animalistic" Tim shook his head and Damian growled running after him. Then the cutest sound ever was heard, it was little baby growls with the cutest mad face ever.

"Shit you can't call that a devil I mean look at that face" Jason gushed.

The phone began ringing, "Master Bruce?" Alfred answered excusing himself. "Bruce can't survive a day without Alfred never mind a week".

"Master Bruce! Your clothes are in the same place they have been for the last 40 years! I had left multiple laid out for you- this is not an emergency" they could hear Alfred trying to calm Bruce down.

"Really? Have you no shame? No amount of money would make me come back, I'm on my holiday you must respect that. I'm sure I taught you better" he began to scold much to the amusement of the others.

"Master Bruce! You are not a little boy!"