Chapter 60

Amara woke up dazed, her neck was extremely sore but the more she moved the less it started to hurt. She went to scratch her nose but noticed her hands were chained against the wall. She rolled her eyes crinkling her nose trying to make the itch go away. She groaned when she felt another itch on her head.

"I see your awake" Nyssa grinned walking in with Evan following close behind her. "You must be wondering why this is happening" Nyssa began walking around Amara as if she was prey. Amara was still trying to scratch that itch which got her in her current position. She had one leg behind her head as she tried using her foot to get the itch on her head. Her itch's had grown with her having one on her knee now. Nyssa paused at the lack of sass or sarcastic comments. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry I can't listen I have three itches that are driving me crazy, so if you want any co operation you need to let me scratch them!" She groaned, she'd been under literal torture and this was a lot worse than the blood and pain she'd endured.

Nyssa sighed pinching the bridge of her nose but motioned for Evan to do so. Evan grumbled walking over to Amara and silently asking what to do. "On my head, a bit to the left yeah that's the spot" she motioned with her eye to her nose and finally she raised her leg and sighed when he scratched her knee.

"Okay you were saying? You kidnapped me because you want to either take my powers or kill me or experiment? Am I close?" The two remained silent. "You can't be killed" Evan told her and she paused "how would you know? Wait- did you kill me? You actually killed me? What a bitch" she looked at him slightly offended and hurt.

"Which is why we're going to do something a lot better. Everyone has a weakness it's simple law of nature, I'm going to find yours and when I do I will make sure you stay dead" Nyssa threatened. "My moms still standing so I'm pretty sure I will too" Nyssa stalked towards her, "I will break you and I will get what I want" she menacingly got close to her face her eyes piercing into hers.

"Can you kill me again? I wasn't paying affection to my resurrecting because of the itches" Nyssa's stood up in anger, "you don't get to sit there and act like you have a choice! You should be very afraid for the things I have in store for you" Amara leaned her head back "if I did that it wouldn't be as fun imagining your face when my mom shows up to claim back her child" she smirked the one thing she was sure of, Damian and her mother would do everything they could to get her back.

"You can hurt me or at least try to.. but we're all league trained I'm pretty sure we can handle a little bit of torture. I'm more scared of a human butler than I am of the remaining Al Ghul family" nyssa walked up to her and punched her face. Amara started to hum and her eyes flashed purple as a purple hue began to surround them Evan was now walking towards her. "Release me" she commanded. Doctors began entering all in a trance. "Enough!" Amara's concentration broke and with that the trance. "Sew her lips shut I don't want another word coming out of her mouth" she commanded and a doctor moved forward.

"No! I want him to do it" she pointed at Evan who reluctantly complied. "If the physical pain won't harm you, I'll just have to break you until there's nothing left but a speck of the person you are now. You'll be my own little puppet begging to give me everything you have" Amara snorted at her words "is it just me or did that sound a little dirty?"

Nyssa walked out the room, Amara had definitely changed she had never spoken with such ease and disrespect before especially not to her. It would be a lot harder for her to get in her head.

"You don't have to break me I do that just fine all by myself.." Amara muttered to herself as they left.

————
"Whats the plan here?" Jason questioned from the couch. "We are going to infiltrate the league, get Amara and get out" Damian told them as if it was as easy as going to the store, but even if you go to the store you always end up picking up something you don't really need.