Chapter 25

Amara stalked forward towards the interrogation room determined to prove the saggy old bat wrong.

"Do you need back up?" Jason asked smirking ready to go another round. "I'll be fine thank you" she stepped in instantly putting on her least threatening look.

"Hi Caleb is it?" She smiled at the suspected kidnapper, "I'm Deadly but you can call me siren" she grinned at him, the boys watching behind the screen looked confused at what her plan was.

"I know you did it and you know you did it, so why not just save us a lot of time and just tell us where she is" she leaned on the table the man in front of her leaned forward too "not a chance siren" he taunted.

Amara shrugged leaning back in her chair "You have one chance to tell me where she is, you can save yourself and maybe even get a reduced sentence, if you stay quiet we're gonna blame the whole thing on you" the man laughed at her, this was what she wanted, she wanted him to underestimate her to not think of her as a threat. It was the most blatant tactic ever, it was so commonly used that it led people to believe it would be too obvious to be used.

"You sent a fucking kid to come and scare me" he laughed as the grin grew wider on Amaras face, she leaned closer to him speaking in a chill tone "I'm kinda glad you didn't fess up, you're gonna love what I have instore for you" Caleb stared at the masked vigilante in front of him, "oh I'm so scared what are you gonna do kill me" He mocked her.

"Okay then, here's what's gonna happen next, no im not going to kill you cause I want you to suffer, so first I'll start carving pieces off of you, first I'll use a chainsaw on your feet, I'll cut them off at the ankles cauterize the wounds" not once did she break eye contact as she told him what would happen.

Watching from the camera in the interrogation room Amara was in with the suspect, they shot concerned looks as she described her torture tactics.

"And then I'll cut off your legs at the knees and cauterize those wounds, and then your upper legs at the groin, then I'll move on to your hands and sever them at the wrists, and by that point you might die of a heart attack but I don't know I guess we'll see when we get there, the last guy who had this done to him was a crier are you going to cry Caleb?" A creepy smile grew onto her face.

"The bats don't kill, you're not gonna kill me" Caleb told her but she could see the worry in his eyes, "do I look like I have pointy ears and a cape?" She turned around behind her and picked up the chainsaw, "now which one do we start with the left or the right?" A psychotic looked washed over her face as she switched on the chainsaw slowly walking towards her tied captive.

"Someone stop her!" Nightwing commanded, "no wait!" Robin yelled. He went just outside the door and tapped it letting her know to continue, before he started pounding on the door, "we need him alive! You can't kill him!" Amara ignored him as the blade inched closer to his right ankle.

Caleb could hear them struggling to open the door to stop her and with the maniac look in her eyes he believed she was truly worse than the joker himself. "Okay I'll talk! Please don't cut off my limbs!" He pleaded and Amara paused, "she's on a boat off the Atlantic we were gonna keep her there til tomorrow morning and then relocate to our base in Belgium that's all I know I swear" she pointed the chainsaw at him "are you the leader?" He shook his head "second in command" Amara pouted, "I never get to have any fun" she put down the chainsaw and sighed before perking up, "if I find out anything you just told us was a lie then your punishment still stands" she paused at the door "you know I admired your loyalty for your guys but now you're just a two faced bitch" she glared at him exiting the room.

When she got back to the others she calmly sat down smirking at her accomplishment.  "What the hell was that?!" Dick yelled, "it's what we call the M tactic" she turned to Damian who explained "main, mangle and mutilate"