Chapter 12

I woke up to the whole tower shaking, blinking my eyes into focus I looked at the clock, 2:37

I groaned shaking Damian awake, "cmon" we left the room with him following after me, Jon was walking down the hallway to Terra's room followed by Garfield, Richard and kori.

"Whats happening?" I asked Jon my voice raspy and laced with sleep his hair was sticking up in different directions as if he'd just came out of a hurricane, I laid my head on Damian's shoulder lifting it quickly when I realized what I was doing.

"She's going to take the building down" Damian yelled as the ceiling shook, when did he change into his suit?

"I can help" Raven sat on Terra's bed attempting to ease her mind as her eyes glowed, the tower had stopped shaking once she was awake.

Terra pushed raven off "what are you doing?"

"You were shaking everything, Terra, we came to check on you are you alright?" kori looked at her sympathetically, I rolled my eyes when she scoffed.

"It's a freaking nightmare just leave me alone" a nightmare that almost threw the tower down on us?

"I'm okay so get going" she shooed us out Garfield and myself being the last ones in the room "you too greenie and squeaky" she glared, Garfield left but I glared back.

"What is your problem? She tried helping you and you acted like a brat" I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Why don't you just stick to stuff that involves you, okay princess?" she tilted her head as if trying to intimidate me.

"Watch your attitude with me, I may be new here but I don't take disrespect lightly, as long as I'm a part of this team you insult anyone of them, you're insulting me and trust me the last person who insulted me didn't live long enough to tell the tale, so I'd watch yourself" I gave her a final glare before exiting.

Damian leaned against the opposite wall smirking "aww you waited for me" he shrugged pushing off the wall and making his way to me.

"There's something seriously going on here" I looked at him knowing he agreed. "Raven saw something I know she did" he whispered "when we bring it up make sure she's there I'm sure she'll be willing to agree with us" I rubbed my eyes fatigue washing over me.

"We should go back to bed" he whispered against my lips and I motioned for him to pick me up, he reluctantly agreed holding me bridal style and I laid my head on his shoulder as he led me back to my room.

He laid me down on the bed, and I pulled him onto me as our lips attached to each other once again. "I love you" I whispered and he kissed me again "I love you" he mumbled against my lips.

⚠️Implied Sex ahead-they're 15 btw⚠️

Once again that feeling rose in my chest as our kisses grew deeper but this time neither of us stopped, he pulled at my shirt looking at me for consent and i nodded my head "I trust you" he gave me another kiss lifting the top over my head as he continued his way down the exposed skin of my chest.

One by one we each lost an article of clothing until there was nothing between us and the sheets of my bed. Nothing but kisses and whispers of sweet words as we made love for the first time.

⚠️ End ⚠️

The next morning we were once again woken up with pounding on the door, "Amara" kori called out and my eyes snapped open. Damian laid beside me still asleep, I quickly lifted the sheet and he's still naked, "y-yeah" I stammered praying she didn't come in.

"We have training outside in 20 minutes!" She called through the door "okay" I yelled back and listened to her leave, my shoulders slumped in relief.

Damian laid his head on my bare shoulder "morning beloved" I couldn't help the smile on my face as he kissed my jaw.