5. apology not accepted

Alexandra's POV:
After last night, I really don't wanna go to the facility today and look in that asshole's face. I understand he was hurt, but I was not gonna let him talk to me like that.

Once Jaden was ready, I took him to school, then went to the facility to start a very long work day.

I walked through the doors and everyone looked at me, but I refused to look at them. I said hello to Doc, then went straight to the office.

I was standing there, replying to Reyna's text, when someone knocked on the door. I turned around, and DeAndre was standing in the doorway with that goofy grin plastered on his face.

"How can I help you, Mr. Jordan?" I asked, sliding my phone in my back pocket, "did you come here to harass me?"

"Of course not," he said, walking in and sitting on the table, "my knee is bothering me."

I looked at him skeptically and raised my eyebrow, "all of a sudden your knee is bothering you?"

"Yes."

I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head. While I "looked" at his knee, Matt came in holding his shoulder.

"Alex, my shoulder hurts," he said, sitting in the chair on my right.

"Uh huh," I smirked, "I bet it does."

Once I finished with DJ, Matt jumped up on the table next. Whenever these two are around, I can't help but laugh. They're so goofy.

"When you go back out there, tell that asshole friend of yours to come in here so I can look at his ankle," I said to DJ.

"Will do, boss lady."

I examined Matt's shoulder just to entertain him, when I felt an unpleasant presence behind me. I already knew who it was, so I didn't bother to turn around. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Blake sit in the chair and stare at me.

"There's nothing wrong with your shoulder," I said, smiling at Matt, "but you already knew that."

He chuckled and hopped off the table, "yeah, I did."

He walked out of the office laughing, leaving me alone with Satan.

"Alex, look, I'm sorry about last night," he said, sitting on the table.

I ignored his bullshit apology and walked to the cabinet to get some tape. When I turned around, he was standing behind me like he wanted to square, and the only thing I'm thinking is "oh shit! I'm gonna have to fight this six foot ten monster."

"Do you have a problem?" I asked raising an eyebrow. This nigga got me 50 shades of fucked up if he thinks I'm afraid of him.

"I'm trying to apologize to you," he said, "the least you could do is have the decency to look at me."

I pressed my lips together, ignoring the fact that he tried to go off on me. He picked the wrong one.

"I don't want your half-assed apology, so could you just sit your high yellow ass down so I can wrap your damn ankle."

If looks could kill, my ass would be stretched out on the floor, dead. But he sat down though.

I sat in the chair in front of him, grabbed his leg and put it in my lap. The whole time I was wrapping his ankle, he was still staring at me.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's impolite to stare?" I said, pushing his ankle off my lap.

He chuckled and shook his head, "why are you so damn rude?"

I know he, of all people, did not just call me rude.

"So...I'm rude because I didn't let the Blake Griffin talk to me the way he wanted? Or is it because I didn't wanna accept that bullshit ass apology?"

He didn't say anything at all. He just looked at me with his jaw clenched. I would be lying if I said it wasn't the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, but right now I'm in a "fuck him" state of mind.

"Now you got nothin' to say?" I asked, "what happened? Cat got your tongue?"

He glared at me and walked out, leaving me with a satisfied smirk on my face.

•~•~•

Blake's POV:
"I have never met someone so obnoxious in my life."

After practice was over, I ranted to DJ about what happened earlier.

"Maybe it's just you, man," DJ laughed, "because she's cool when me, Matt & Baby talk to her."

"Yeah, whatever."

He laughed again as he dribbled the ball in between his legs.

"Maybe when we go out this weekend, you can try apologizing again. And how about you try being sincere about it," he said, hitting me in the chest.

"She's going out with us?" I asked, louder than I wanted.

"Well, I haven't asked her yet," he said, walking in her direction and dragging me with him.

"Oh, Alexandraaaa," he sang, making her laugh.

"Yes sir?" she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You wanna hang out with us this weekend?" he asked her, wiggling his eyebrows.

She laughed at him then looked at both of us, "hang out with you two?"

Did she just sneak diss me?

"Well, it'll be us and a few friends," DJ said.

She nodded, "I can't. I told my fri--"

"I'm starting to think you just don't wanna hang out with us," DJ interjected with a smirk.

"Trust me, it's not you," she smiled.

She's definitely trying to sneak diss me.

"I just told my best friend I'd hang out with her this weekend," she continued.

"You can bring her, and I won't take no for an answer," he said, "so I'll see y'all this weekend. I'll text you."

And just like that, he walked off. I followed him because there's no way in hell I'm gonna get bitched at by her again.