19 • sleepover

Blake's POV:
I knocked on Alex's door and when she saw my face, she looked either annoyed or disappointed. She knew I was coming, so I was confused.

"Hey babe."

"Don't call me that," she snapped.

Usually when she says that, it's in a joking manner; this time she was serious.

She ran her hand through her hair and sighed, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

She gave me a faint smile, and I leaned down to kiss her lips. I wrapped my arms around her and looked at her skeptically because I know something's bothering her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

I continued to look at her skeptically, but I didn't say anything. Instead, I let her lead me to the kitchen, where I was greeted by Jaden, Chris, Isaiah & Carter.

"Blake, are you Miss Alexandra's boyfriend?" Isaiah asked, making the other boys laugh.

Alexandra's eyes popped out of her head, and she started choking on her drink. I smirked to myself trying to come up with an answer to his question.

"I'm kinda like her boyfriend," I answered.

"Okay, that's enough of that," Alex said, "let's go set up y'all's fort so y'all can watch your movie."

We all went to the living room, I helped her set up a pillow fort, and she played a movie for the boys. Once they were settled, she disappeared into the kitchen, and I followed her.

"What's going on with you?" I asked, sitting next to her, "you've been acting weird since I got here. Did I do something wrong?"

"No," she sighed.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and showed me some messages from Malik. One message said something about him looking out for her so I don't fuck her over and when she didn't respond, he sent another one telling her I'm just using her.

"Is this why you're acting weird?" I asked, giving her phone back.

"Yeah."

I nodded, afraid of how she would answer my next question.

"You don't believe him, do you?"

When she didn't say anything, I took that as a yes. I don't want her to think I'm just some player that only wants sex. I actually like her, and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I hurt her.

I turned my whole body towards her, grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. "Listen, I have no intentions of hurting you. Ever. I know our situation isn't ideal, but this shit's just temporary, babe. As soon as I get my shit together, you & I will be together, alright?"

She smiled, which made me smile with her, and nodded. She leaned toward me to kiss me, and I pulled her on my lap.

"Mommy, can we have..."

Alex jumped off my lap when Jaden walked in and laughed nervously.

"What's up, baby?"

"Can we have some popcorn?" he giggled.

"Of course."

Jaden looked at me and laughed again, then ran out of the kitchen.

--+--

All the boys just fell asleep, so Alex & I were lying in her bed. I think we were watching a movie, but I can't remember because we started making out, and my mind was all over the place.

"You know what I want to do?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know, but we ain't doin' it," she responded.

I stopped kissing her neck and looked at her, "why not?"

She chuckled, "because there are four little boys out there, and I'm not gonna be responsible for mentally scarring them for life."

I laughed then laid my head on her chest. I looked toward her bathroom, and then I got an idea. I got up to lock her bedroom door, then carried her to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I turned on the shower.

I smirked and took off her shirt then her shorts, "shower sex, babe."

She smirked back and took off the rest of her clothes, then I took off mine.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"You don't use a condom when you have sex in the shower," I chuckled.

She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest, "I don't care. We're not doing this unless you have one."

I mentally groaned because I knew she wasn't gonna let this go. I have one, I just don't wanna use it right now.

"Alright, fine."

I got the condom out of my shorts pocket and put it on so she would stop looking at me the way she was. I grabbed her by the waist and dragged her in the shower with me.

She turned her back to me, and I slid the tip in. I smirked hearing her moan, then pulled out. I kept doing this over and over until she had enough.

"Blake, if you don't stop being a got damn tease, I'm gonna leave you in here by yourself."

I laughed to myself and decided to stop teasing her. I entered her all the way, and she let out an airy whimper. I was able to get a good look at her face, and her eyes were closed, and she was biting down on her bottom lip. I ran my hands up her body and left wet butterfly kisses down her neck as I rolled my hips into her.

As much as I hated it, I took my time and went slow because I know if the both of us bust our asses, she won't let us do this again.

I continued to stroke slowly, and my hands traveled down her body until they were resting on her hips. I noticed she started backing into me, so I quickened the pace.

"Oh God..."

Moans and groans echoed throughout the shower as we both came. I thrusted slowly a few more times then pulled out. Alex turned the water off and turned to face me.

"That was fun," she smiled, wringing out her wet hair, "we should do it again."

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and I smirked and bit my lip watching her walk out of the bathroom.