66

i'm sorry in advance for this chapter. it may or may not be a little explicit.

____________________

If Alex could go back in time, she'd probably tell Michael he couldn't come over for dinner considering how fast it went south. He kept being petty to piss Blake off, and Blake did everything he could not to lash out at him. Once they got to the point where they started arguing in front of the kids, Alex decided to just cut dinner short so Michael could leave.

While Blake was in the shower, Alex put the boys to bed then limped to her room so she could lie down because she was mentally exhausted. As much as the idea sickened her, she knew she'd have to sit down and have a conversation with Michael about his annoying behavior. She just didn't know how many other ways she could say "Chill the fuck out. I don't love you; you're just my son's father."

She closed her eyes for a few minutes until she felt the bed dip beside her. She opened one eye and saw Blake lying next to her in only a towel. She closed her eye again so she could relax, but then Blake put his arm around her waist.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked her.

She sighed and looked down at him. "I'm wondering whose ex is worse between mine and yours."

"That's easy. Yours," he blurted.

She slowly raised an eyebrow. She hated Michael as much as the next person, but she couldn't let Blake get away with such a bold lie.

"Uh, your ex tried to kill me," she reminded him. "And, might I add, she was almost successful."

"Okay, you're right."

She laughed a little. "I know I'm right."

He chuckled and laid his head on her stomach, getting comfortable. He ran his fingertips up & down her exposed thigh, and she got goosebumps from the little amount of contact. His hand crept up the large t-shirt she wore, and a low moan slipped from her mouth.

"No underwear?" he asked with amusement in his voice. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. He sat up some, keeping his hand between her legs. "You know...we haven't had a sex in a while. It's been what? A month?"

He pushed her shirt up some, and her eyes closed when he kissed her inner thigh. He lightly bit down and sucked on her skin, and she bit her lip harder. He began to kiss on her other thigh, completely ignoring the one part of her body that wanted the most attention.

He spread her legs, putting the right one over his shoulder, and licked his lips. He looked at her with a smirk then ran the tip of his tongue along her wet folds, making her legs tremble a little. He slid his tongue into her core and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Alex put her hand on the back of Blake's neck and began grinding her hips against his face, desperately trying to force his tongue deeper.

"Oh my..." she whimpered under her breath.

Alex was a moaning mess as Blake slurped her juices and French kissed her clit while stroking two fingers inside her.

"Oh my God," she whispered.

Her legs shook as she mumbled swears and moaned his name. The amount of pleasure was so overwhelming, she put her hand on top of his head to push him away; but he locked his arms around her thighs and pulled her back toward his face.

"Shit, baby!" she screamed as her body shook.

Her juices flowed from her center, covering his face as her eyes rolled back. Her body twitched as she weakly gripped the sheets, and he gave her a few more licks to make sure he got all of her essence. He licked his lips and chuckled at her panting to catch her breath.

"You look tired, babe," he said, pulling the towel off his waist.

"I am." She weakly pushed him, but he went nowhere. "Leave me alone."

He laughed heartily. "I'm not done with you yet."

Blake leaned down to kiss Alex's pouted lips while rubbing himself against her entrance.

"Hold on," she mumbled.

He looked at her strange when she pulled a condom out of her nightstand drawer. She wasn't back on birth control yet, and she didn't want to risk getting pregnant again—especially so soon.

"We don't need this." He took the condom out of her hand and tossed it on the nightstand. "I'm tryin' to put a baby in you."

"N—" He cut her off by covering her lips with his. He slipped his tongue in her mouth, and she moaned as their tongues roamed each other's mouths. "Blake."

He chuckled against her lips. "Alex."

"Blake."

"Alex."

"Bl—shit!" she yelled. Her mouth hung open as he pushed all of him into her. He smirked at her as he stood on his knees, and she slapped his chest. "What the hell?!"

He licked his lips for the third time and started to move. "I wanted to distract you."

She wanted to laugh at her goofy boyfriend, but the pleasure of him moving inside her with long, hard strokes had her distracted—just like he wanted. His hands traveled down her legs until he gripped her hips. He slowly pulled out so only the tip was in, then he slammed into her—picking up the pace.

"Fuck!" she squealed at the top of her lungs.

He leaned down, propping himself up with his arm, and pecked Alex's lips multiple times without slowing his thrusts.

"Baby, you gotta be quiet," he chuckled against her neck. "You're gonna wake up the boys."

'How am I supposed to be quiet when you're rearranging my guts?' she said in her head.

He kissed and sucked on the sweet spot on her neck, and she gasped before biting her lip. His hand gripped her waist as his thrusts got deeper, and she wrapped her leg around his waist—trying to pull him closer. She dragged her nails down his back, and he let out a low, guttural moan.

"Damn, you feel so good," he muttered huskily in her ear.

His hand slipped between their bodies to rub her clit while continuing with his quick, hard strokes, and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Shit, babe, I —"

Blake groaned feeling Alex's walls clench around him, meaning she was close; so he stood to his knees and kept his thumb pressed to her clit while he moved inside her faster to bring her closer to her climax.

"Dammit! Fuck! Shit!" Her body convulsed and she mumbled every obscenity in her vocabulary as she came all over Blake's dick. He put both hands on her hips as his thrusts got slower and grunted when he released inside her. They stayed in that position for a while because Blake wanted to make sure every drop of his cum was in her.

He finally pulled out, and they both lied on their backs and stared at the ceiling—trying to catch their breath.

"Babe, guess what?" Blake asked, turning his head to look at Alex.

She mimicked his action. "What?"

He smirked and kissed her cheek. "We're gonna have a baby," he said in a sing-song voice.

She playfully rolled her eyes, then mushed his head before getting up to go to the bathroom. "Whatever."

____________________

but this chapter is dedicated to Abriella26 & drizzyvibes- because they wanted one more sex scene before the story ended. i hope it was okay, even tho i know it wasn't.

i'm trying to end this story at 70 chapters, so is there anything y'all want to happen/have explained before it ends? if so, let me know.

—b. 💖