33 • in their feelings

Blake's POV:

When I left Alexandra's house, I felt empty & bored — kinda like I always do, which is why I ended up back at her house.

I walked in and went straight up to her room. She was in her bed with her hair up in a ponytail and glasses on her face. And she still looked perfect.

She looked up from her computer and when she saw me, she knitted her eyebrows together.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, "I'm not in the mood for sex if that's why."

"I didn't come here for that."

The wrinkles in her forehead disappeared, and she raised her eyebrows a little, probably shocked that I didn't want sex.

"So, what are you doing here?" she asked as I got in the bed with her.

"I realized that I hate sleeping alone."

She held her head down and bit her lip so I couldn't see her smile, but I saw it anyway.

"You came over just to spend the night with me?" she asked, and I nodded. "How cute."

I laughed a little, then sat up on my elbow. While she was doing whatever on her computer, I just stared at her — in a non-creepy way. She's so pretty, and I feel like I don't tell her that enough. I mean, even though I'm not her boyfriend, I should still tell her.

"Why are you staring at me, Griffin?"

"Because...you're just so damn beautiful," I answered honestly, "and I know you think you're ugly with your glasses on, but you're not. Baby girl, you're beautiful, and I just wanted to tell you that."

I could see the tears threatening to fall from her eyes, so she took her glasses off and wiped her eyes.

"I wish you wouldn't say things like that because it only makes me like you more," she said quietly, "but thank you for that. That was sweet."

"Don't thank me; I was just being honest."

We smiled at each other, and I sat up to kiss her.

"So what do you wanna do?" she asked, "I was about to watch a movie."

"We can do that."

She smiled amusedly and wiggled her eyebrows, "Netflix & chill?"

I started laughing hysterically, mainly because of the look on her face, and the way she said "Netflix & chill."

"Yeah," I chuckled.

We decided to watch The Hangover and halfway into the movie, we both fell asleep.

-+-

the next day.. // 12:30 p.m.

When I got up, it 12:30 in the afternoon, and I was in Alex's bed by myself.

I brushed my teeth, then went to the kitchen, where Alex was cooking. She had on a tank top that made her boobs look bigger than usual, and a pair of shorts that stopped an inch below her butt.

"Is that what you were wearing last night?" I asked, looking her up & down.

"Yes," she said, looking at me, "what? You're not used to seeing me in clothes?"

I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I mean, you might as well be wearing nothing with these short ass shorts."

I grabbed her ass, and she backed up against me. She does that a lot, but I obviously don't mind.