6. not today, satan

Alexandra's POV:
Today is the day I'm hanging out with DJ. Reyna's supposed to be going with me, but she bailed at the last minute. I was gonna try to get out of it but I knew DJ wasn't havin' that, so I just decided to suck it up and go.

I threw on a pair of acid wash jeans and my Nicki Minaj t-shirt. I looked through my shoes to figure out which ones to wear before settling for the "Game Royal" 6s. I grabbed a blue beanie and contemplated if I really wanna go out today. Groaning out loud, I stepped out of my closet and made my way downstairs to get this day started.

--+--

When I got to the movie theater where I was supposed to be meeting everyone, I only saw DJ & Satan. That's it. No one else.

"Hey," I said slowly as DJ gave me a hug, "are we waiting for everyone else?"

"Nope. It's just us," he grinned.

I glared at him and ignored Satan, who was burning a hole into my head. He set me up.

I noticed DJ was looking me up & down with a smirk on his face, and it made me feel borderline ugly. I don't know why -- it just did.

"Stop staring at me," I said, slapping his arm lightly.

"Sorry. It's just, you have a unique fashion sense."

"Is that a nice way of saying I look ugly?" I asked.

"No," he chuckled, "you look good. And those pants are seriously hugging you in all the right places."

I heard Blake snickering behind me, and I just couldn't help but shake my head. Seriously, what is wrong them?

"Alright, I'm gonna need y'all to stop starin' at my ass so much."

"It's not our fault that you were blessed," DJ said, putting his arm around my shoulders.

I chuckled, "you know what? how about we just just go watch this movie."

He grinned & nodded, letting me walk ahead of him. Of course. Blake, surprisingly, opened the door and held it for me. I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face, but it wasn't a sexy one; it was a cocky smirk, and it made me sick.

"What?" he asked, "you're shocked?"

"Yeah. I didn't know assholes like you were capable of being gentlemen."

His smirked faded, and I walked inside. I didn't want any popcorn or anything, so I just waited for their fat asses to hurry up.

When they were finished, we went inside the theater. It was completely empty, so we decided to sit in the middle, where DJ made me sit in between him & Blake.

"Are you gonna help me eat this?" he asked loudly.

"No," I laughed, "I told y'all I didn't want anything."

"Too bad. I got a large popcorn just so you could share it with me."

I shook my head at him, sat back in my seat and propped my feet up on the seat in front of me as the movie started.

I don't know what kinda movie they're making me watch, but I had my eyebrows furrowed the whole time. I see why no one is in here.

"Why do you look like you're confused?" DJ asked, chuckling a little.

"I am," I said, tilting my head to the left, "what kinda movie is this?! Y'all are so strange!"

"So you don't like it?" he asked.

"How can I like something I don't understand?!"

We started laughing until Satan scoffed at us. What the hell is he problem?