14. kiss & tell

Alexandra's POV:

Getting out of bed, I trudged to the bathroom to handle my hygiene business. Once I was done, I threw on some Nike shorts and a loose fitting v-neck along with black Roshe Runs.

I went downstairs to make Jaden some breakfast and after he ate, we left so I could take him to school.

After I dropped him off, I went to the practice facility.

"Hey Alex!" everyone greeted me as soon as I walked in.

"Hey!"

I went straight to the back and before I could even get my life together, Matt walked in and sat on the table.

"What's up?"

"I wasn't doing anything out there, so I figured I'd come bother my favorite athletic trainer," he smiled.

I sat in the chair, across from the table, and the two of us just talked. After two whole hours, he left, and I stayed just to be by myself for a minute.

•~•~•

Blake's POV:

Walking into the office, I sat down on the table and waited for Alex to turn around. When she did, she clutched her chest and I chuckled.

"Why the hell are you sneakin' up on people?" she asked.

"I didn't wanna disturb you."

She sucked her teeth, "since when do you care if you disturb me?"

"True."

She turned back to the cabinet, and I let my eyes roam her body. I swear, her wearing shorts will be the cause of my death. I hadn't even realized she was talking to me until she started snapping her fingers in my face.

"Huh? What happened?"

She giggled, "I said, did y'all have fun last night?"

"Oh, uh, yeah we did. I really wish you could've come with us though."

She smiled, showing off her dimples, "me too, but we're still on for this weekend, right?"

"Right," I smiled back, "so, how was your date?"

To be honest, I didn't care about her date. I obviously saw how it went. I was just trying to keep the conversation going to stop myself from kissing her.

"It was alright," she shrugged.

"You didn't have fun?" Because it sure looked like you were having fun.

"I did, it's just --"

She stopped talking and bit the corner of her lip. She looked in my face and shook her head, like she didn't wanna continue.

"Never mind."

She walked to the corner of the room to get her bag but before she picked it up, she bent over to tie her shoe, and all I could think was 'oh my God.'

"Someone" got a little too excited, but there was nothing I could really do to hide it.

When she turned around, I grabbed her by the waist and pressed my lips against hers. My tongue brushed across her bottom lip, and her lips parted a little, allowing me to deepen the kiss.

I grabbed her ass and she moaned, pressing her body into mine.

"Blake, what is t-- oh!"

She quickly pulled away, and I looked up to see DJ standing in the doorway with a big ass, goofy grin on his face.

"I uh, I g-gotta go," Alex said, picking her bag up off the floor, "I will see y'all tonight."

She turned to walk out, but she walked into the door instead. Once she got herself together, she walked out, then DJ looked at me and laughed.

"What'd you do to her?" he asked.

I smirked to myself and got up to leave without giving him an answer.

•~•~•

five hours later..

Alexandra's POV:

I was in the kitchen making Jaden a snack when I heard the front door open & close. I was too busy thinking bout the thing that happened earlier to even notice that India was sitting in front of me.

"Aye hoe," she said, pulling me out of my trance, "where's Reyna?"

"She, uhh, she'll be here in a minute," I said, still a little spaced out.

I got Jaden something to drink, then called him into the kitchen to get his food.

"India!" He ran up to her, and she picked him up to give him a hug.

"Take your food in the living room so I can talk to India," I said to him, "and be careful."

"Okay Mommy."

He went back in the living room, and India looked at me like I was losing my mind. In a way, it kinda felt like I was.

"What is wrong with you today?" she asked.

Do I tell her the truth? Because she's gonna find out. Either DJ's gonna tell her, or she's gonna figure it out on her own because the girl is just that smart.

"Blake may, or may not, have kissed me earlier..."

She dropped the strawberry she was about to put in her mouth and her eyes got so big, I thought they'd fall out.

"You wanna run that by me one more time?"

"Blake kissed me," I repeated, "and stop smiling like that. This is not a good thing."

"This is a very good thing, Alex," she smiled, "but before we go any farther, is he a good kisser?"

I smirked to myself and bit the corner of my lip. There's no need to lie.

"Yes!" I continued to smirk, "and he's one of those guys that grabs your ass while he's kissing you."

"You lucky bitch." She smirked, but it quickly faded, "wait...what about Malik? What happened on your date?"

I was so caught up in Blake kissing me, I forgot all about Malik.

"The date was fine up until he kissed me." I furrowed my eyebrows a little thinking about it, "it was like kissing air."

She laughed a little and shook her head, "so you & Malik are just gonna stay friends so you & Blake can..."

"Me & Blake won't be doing anything because this won't happen again," I reassured her, "it was just one kiss that meant nothing."

She pursed her lips and rolled her eyes, not believing a word I said. To be honest, I didn't believe it myself, but I'm not worried. This was a one time thing. At least I hope it was.