27 • about last night

Alexandra's POV:
I woke up this morning with a slight headache, which is strange considering how much I drank last night.

I crept out of the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I looked in the mirror, I was shocked to see the scarf on my head. Blake is real as fuck for that one, and I owe him.

I walked out of the bathroom and since Blake was still asleep, I went downstairs to make breakfast. I looked around the kitchen and for a man that can't cook, he sure does have a lot of food in here.

I decided I would make waffles because I was craving them, and Blake loves them.

In the middle of putting bacon in the skillet, I started singing one of my favorite songs, only to be scared shitless by a deep voice.

•~•~•

Blake's POV:
I expected Alex to still be sleeping when I got up, but the space next to me was empty. That's when I smelled food cooking. I got up to brush my teeth, then went downstairs.

And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day

I walked around the corner confused about who was singing because whoever it was sounded amazing, but it couldn't have been Alex because she told us she couldn't sing. But when I walked in the kitchen, there she was, singing & cooking.

"Good morning."

She damn near jumped out of her skin, and she clutched her chest. "Please don't do that," she said, "and good morning to you too."

I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. "I didn't know you could sing."

"I don't like to brag about the things I can do. I prefer them to be a surprise to people." She turned around to face me and smirked, "the food is done by the way."

"Well since you cooked, go sit down, and I'll bring your food to you."

I kissed her forehead, and she sat at the island. I fixed a plate for her and myself, then sat next to her.

"So...why were you drinking so much last night?" I asked out of curiosity.

She cut her eye at me, then picked at her food with her fork. "Because of you," she said quietly.

"Why? What'd I do?"

She let her fork fall against the plate, then groaned like I said something stupid.

"You drive me crazy, that's what you do! You're always chasing guys away, and it pisses me off that I can't even stay mad about it." She folded her arms on the counter and sighed, "and the thing is, I don't understand why you get so jealous when you're the one that doesn't wanna be with me."

I sighed and got up off the stool, then stood in front of her. "What did I tell you?"

When she didn't say anything, I placed my index finger under her chin and turned her head so she was looking at me.

"What did I tell you?" I repeated.

She rolled her eyes, "when you get your shit together, you will make me your girlfriend."

"Exactly. It has nothing to do with you, so I want you to stop thinking that."

"Okay," she mumbled, "but could you at least try to stop chasing guys away? One of them could be my soulmate, and I'd never know."

I rolled my eyes at her soulmate comment and sighed. "I can't guarantee I'll stop right away, but I'll try...for you."

"Thank you."

I tucked a curly strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her lips. We finished eating and afterwards, I washed the dishes.

"Are you ready to take me home?" she asked.

"Why don't you stay? Ford's coming over later, and I bet he would love to see you."

She smiled, "I'd love to, but I gotta go get Jaden."

"Just come back after you get him."

She got up from the stool she was sitting on and walked up to me. "Okay, but I do not wanna be here when baby mama gets here."

I nodded. I really need to have a talk with Brynn because the way she acts toward Alex is unnecessary, and it pisses me off.

"What time do you have to pick up Jaden?"

"Jada texted me and told me not to rush because the boys are still sleeping, so..."

"So." I put my hand in between her legs and rubbed her clit through her underwear. "You don't have to leave right now?"

She bit down on her bottom lip and shook her head. I moved my hand inside of her underwear, and she laid back against the counter, letting out an airy "oh my God" in the process.

"Wait," she moaned, "you don't wanna go upstairs?"

"Nope. We haven't had sex in my kitchen yet," I said, kissing her after every other word.

I did little things to tease her, but it backfired because I started to get turned on. I couldn't take it anymore, so I ripped off her underwear, along with my shorts & boxers. I picked her up, wrapped her legs around my waist, and she draped her arms around my neck. I pressed my lips against hers as I pushed myself into her, and she gasped against my lips.

I pounded into her because I didn't have time for that cute, slow shit. She threw her head back, and I bit & sucked on her neck.

She moaned my name, and I smirked against her neck.

"You like that?" I asked, letting my lips graze over her outer ear.

She closed her eyes, bit her lip and nodded. "Mhm."

My grip on her waist tightened as I thrusted deeper, and she dug her nails in my back and threw her head back.

"Fuck!"

She came and after a few slow thrusts, so did I. She put her forehead against mind and pecked my lips before I let her down.

"I, uh, I'm gonna go take a shower," she said. She kept her head down so I wouldn't see her smile, but I saw it. I don't know why she's smiling, but it's cute.

"Alright."

She got her underwear, left the kitchen and went upstairs to take a shower. Once she was out of plain sight, I got a sickening feeling in my stomach - the feeling I get every time I hang out with Alex. My feelings for her are getting stronger, and I hate it.