38 • alex's dilemma

Alexandra's POV:

After Malik showed up at my house the other day, we talked again, and it made me want to talk to Blake.

I drove over to his house and since he knew I was coming, I just walked inside.

"Blake?"

"I'm up here."

I went upstairs and slowly made my way into his bedroom. He was coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, and there were drops of water rolling down his chest. I've seen this man naked plenty of times, and I still find myself drooling over him.

"What's up?" He walked up to me and tried to kiss me, but I dodged his lips. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to tell you, in person, that I'm done with whatever this is," I said, gesturing between us.

His face sunk, and he blinked a few times, probably trying to process what I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Us...fucking around. I don't wanna do it anymore. I don't know how long it's gonna take for you to get your shit together, and I'm tired of waiting."

He stepped toward me, and I backed into the wall, not knowing what he was gonna do.

"Does this have anything to do with Malik coming by your house the other day?" he asked, confusing me. "Yeah, I know about that. What the hell do you even see in that guy?"

"Basically the same things I see in you. The only difference is he wants to be with me, and...he asked me to be his girlfriend again."

I couldn't read the look on his face, but I knew he wasn't happy. The second time Malik & I talked, he did ask me to be his girlfriend, and I told him I'd think about.

"So you would rather be with him instead of me?"

I chuckled out of disbelief and shook my head. "We're not together, remember? I'm just your hoe that you keep around whenever you want sex."

I hate when people say that about me, and it pained me to say it myself, but I was actually starting to believe it.

I started to walk out of his room, but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back, forcing me to look at him.

"Don't say that," he said sternly. "Don't ever say that about yourself."

"But that's how I feel. I wanna be with someone that wants to be in a relationship with me, and that someone is Malik."

Honestly, I didn't wanna get back together with Malik. Everyone knew the chemistry between us was gone, but I just wanted to use this to see if it would change Blake's mind. Was it wrong? Yes. Did I care? At this point, no.

"If you wanna be with him so bad, why haven't I heard you say you like him back? I watched him kiss you the other day, and I know you felt nothing because your facial expression said it all."

Shit. I cringed at his words because they were annoyingly true.

"Look, I know you don't wanna end things between us because you came all the way over here without a bra — like you always do when you know we're gonna have sex," he said, running his hands down my sides. "And I bet you're not wearing any underwear either."

He ran his hands across my butt, giving it a light squeeze, and I pressed my upper body into his wet chest. He slid his hand down my shorts and smirked at the fact that I wasn't wearing underwear, just like he said.

He lightly bit my earlobe before whispering in my ear. "If you wanna be done with me, tell me to stop."

He ran a finger across my folds before sliding it inside me, and I bit down hard on my bottom lip to stop myself from moaning.