26 • alex's drunken honesty

Blake's POV:

Looking around for Alexandra, I see her with India, and they both look drunk off their asses.

I got DJ's attention and gestured toward the girls, then we walked up to them to stop them from taking another shot.

"Come on, Alex. Let's go," I said, wrapping an arm around her waist so she could stand up straight.

"Awww. Wh-where, where, where are we going?" she asked drunkenly.

I walked her out of the club and out to the car before I answered her. "We're going home."

"Oh no!" she gasped, "I don't, I don't want Jaden to see me like this."

"Jaden's not home, so you don't have to worry about that. Besides, we're going to my house."

"Yaaayyy!"

She stretched out in the backseat and laid her head against my chest. The whole ride to the house was quiet with the exception of her singing random songs. When we got to the house, I walked her inside and to the kitchen. I picked her up and sat her on the counter, then went to the refrigerator to get her a bottle of water.

"Drink this," I said, handing her the bottle.

"I don't want that. I want you," she said, grabbing my crotch.

I chuckled and grabbed her hand, but then she draped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Babe, I need you to drink this so you're not miserable tomorrow," I said in her ear.

She looked at me, then took the bottle out of my hand and drank some water.

"Now, let's get you out of these clothes," I said, picking her up off the counter.

I carried her up to my room, laid her on my bed and she just looked at me while biting her lip.

"Are you gonna undress me?" she asked, then giggled.

"Yeah," I chuckled.

I took off her heels, then pulled her shorts off afterwards. I took off the rest of her clothes, then put one of my shirts on her.

"Do I undress you now?" She unbuttoned & unzipped my pants then tried to take them & my boxers off, but I stopped her.

"No. You need to go to sleep."

She frowned and lied down. I went to the bathroom to get that thing she puts on her head at night and when I walked out, she was stretched out across the bed.

"Put this on your head," I said, giving her the scarf.

"Why?" she asked playfully.

"Because I don't want you to blame me if your hair is messed up in the morning."

She tried to put the thing on her head, but she failed miserably. I silently laughed at her before I decided to help her.

"Now go to sleep," I said.

She frowned again and tugged at the waistband of my boxers. "I don't wanna go to sleep."

She ran the tip of her index finger up & down my thigh, sending chills all over my body.

"I know what you wanna do, but we're not doin' it."

"Why not?"

"Because you're drunk, and I'm sober. It'll feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

She sighed, laid on her back, and stared at the ceiling. The look on her face was enough to make me give in, but I abstained. Surprisingly, I have some self control.

"Blake, why don't you wanna be my boyfriend?" Alex asked, breaking the silence and putting me on the spot. "Am I not pretty enough? Am I not skinny enough? Am I not white enough?"

I never thought she would ask me that but then again, she is drunk; she's bound to tell me how she really feels.

"Do you like me?" she asked.

"Of course I like you."

"Then what...why...fuck it. I don't know what I'm trying to say," she said as her words slurred at the end. "Anyway, I like you too, Griffin. You got a pretty face, and you can make me laugh. You, you, you would make such a good boyfriend, but don't tell anyone I said that."

She whispered the last part, then dropped her head on the pillow and giggled.

"Well, thank you."

"You're welcome, baby."

She laid her head against my chest, and I pulled the covers over our bodies.

"Can I have a kiss?" She looked up at me, resting her chin on my chest, and I smiled at the innocent look on her face. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and she smiled a smile of content before laying her head back against my chest.

"Good night, Blake."

I chuckled silently, "good night, Alex."

She curled into my side and slowly, but surely, she finally fell asleep.