01

"Harleyyy" dad shouted up the stairs.

"What dad" I replied.

"Your brother is on the phone" he shouts

"Ok I'm coming" I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. It was my brother in the phone and I hard lies ever got to see him anymore as he is playing for the England national team.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi Harls I have some good news" he said on the phone.

"What is it"

"You know how you always complain that you never get to see me anymore" "mhm" "well I've spoke to Gareth and he has had a room sorted out for you and you get to come stay with me at St. George's park!"

"Omg that is amazing thank you so much!"

"No problem Harls I guess I miss you aswell when I'm away at camp"

"I am so exited to see you Jack!"

"Me too Harls I will pick you up on Sunday so be ready"

"Ok"

"And one more thing, my friends are off limits Harls, your beautiful and I know they are all going to be drooling over you. But don't give in to them please for me"

"Ok Jack. See you Sunday"

"See you on Sunday Harls"

When I got off the phone I turned to my dad. "Did you know about this?" "Of course I did darling I know how much you two miss eachother when he is gone. It will be nice for you to speak d time getting to know the boys aswell"

"Thank you Dad I'm gonna go pack now"

It was only Friday but I was way too exited to be finally seeing him that I just wanted to pack right now. I texted Jack.

Jack💙

Hi Jack , what specifically do I need to pack?

Everything casual clothes, comfy clothes, pyjamas, even going out clothes. Bring your makeup if you need it but all hair products and tools will already be in your room. Why are you packing so early?  

I'm  really exited Jack. I haven't seen you in so long and dad said it would be nice for me to get to know all of your friends aswell!

Yeah Harls that would be great but remember what I said I don't want to see any of my friends with their hands on my sister. Ew

Don't worry Jack, I am coming to see you and be friends with your friends that is all

Ok see you on Sunday Harls x

See you soon Jack x

~end of text~

I packed my bag with basically everything I owned expect 2 outfits for the following days and my toothbrush. I even packed my makeup so I will have to go without for the next few days. I didn't have any plans so I decided to go into the city for the evening and maybe buy some more bits to take with me.

Living in the city of Manchester was what I was used to fork being just 5 years old. That's when mum and dad split I came to Manchester with my dad and Jack stayed in Birmingham with my mum meaning we have totally different accents. Me and Jack both have dads surname and Jack came to visit me and dad all the time. I never ever visited mum as she was the one who decided she wanted me to come with dad, I was never good enough for her because I wasn't 'going anywhere' like Jack was.

Jacks POV

"Who you texting Jack?" Dec said.

"Oh just my sister"

"Is that the fit one From Manchester?" Mason said.

"Did you just call my sister fit?"

"He's not wrong Jack" Jude said.

"Phil. Help me out here"

"Cmon guys you don't have to say it infront of him" Phil said.

"Thank y- fuck sake even you Phil?"

Phil holds his hands up to say he was innocent "Jack I don't know what your sister looks like mate"

"Well I guess you will very soon"

"How?"

"She's coming to stay with us the gaffs sorted a room out for her it's right opposite yours actually Phil, she's next door to me"
"Oh and by the way boys. Yes, she is single. But she is off limits to all of you and I mean it"

"Yeah yeah" they all say amongst themselves.