30

Harley finished up clearing away in the kitchen and joined her dad and Jack in the lounge. They talked for hours and by 8pm Jack had left again.

"Tell Phil i'm sorry about earlier Harls"

"Don't worry about it dad he understands" she smiled at her father.

"I really like him you know. I honestly think Jack will approve I can tell he treats you right" he smiled back.

"He does. And i hope so we need to tell him soon before he finds out on his own. It was a close call today" Harley chuckled.

"Yeah it was. Sooner the better as long as you are ready"

"Definitely. Well i'm gonna go up" she gave him a hug and headed upstairs.

Harley messaged Phil for a bit, had a shower and was fast asleep in bed by 10pm.

'Harleyyy' was all she heard being shouted up from the stairs. Whoever it was had woken her up. She grunted and rolled over to grab her phone off the bedside table. It was 11am. How on earth was she still asleep?

She through on a hoodie and groggily stomped down the stairs to see her dad and Jack sat in the lounge looking at something on Jacks phone.

"What" she grunted.

"Morning to you to Harley" Jack laughed.

"You woke me up" she flipped him off laughing before joining them in the sofa.

"Well what I came here to ask was- how would you feel about a trip to Mykonos?" Jack questioned.

"Wait are you serious? Please don't be taking the piss" she started getting excited.

"It doesn't matter now. You just go back to bed grumpy ass" he teased.

"Jack shut up. But seriously. Mykonos? When?" she almost spat out.

"Yes i'm being serious. And Wednesday" he spoke so calmly. She sometimes forgot her brother was in fact THE Jack Grealish famous footballer for England and Villa.

"Erm yes i'm in" she spoke in a duh tone.

"Perfect it's me you and a few of the england lads we've got a villa so don't worry about the cost" he was proud of himself about this. She could tell.

"Are you sure? I'm guessing this villa cost a fortune Jack"

"Like i said don't worry about that. Be packed i'll get Phil to pick you up on his way to the airport he only lives down the road" he shrugged. Her father glared towards her cheekily this time being noticed by Jack.

"What you looking at her like that for?" he laughed.

"No reason son" Dave replied quickly.

"Ok" Jack replied raising an eyebrow suspiciously at his father.

Once Jack left. Again. She just had to message Phil.

Phil😍

Mykonos 2021🤪🤪

Omg you coming???

Yeah Jack just invited me

Wth. I'm surprised tbf

Yeah me too. But i was never gonna turn it down

He lit just text me asking if I could take you to the airport with me
he said
'not to be a pain bt can u pick owa Harls up and tek her to the airport wiv u?'

😂😂
honestly he's lucky he can kick a ball xx

i'm buzzing your coming like xx

same xx

you busy anyways? xx

nope
yes you can come over xx

😂😂😂
how did you know?
and sound. Be 10 mins yeah xx

see you then😏

end of text

True to his word Phil arrived 20 minutes later. He chatted for a bit with her father and headed upstairs to her room.

"hello you" he said walking into her room after knocking.

"Oh hi" she was startled.

"Been talking to your dad. He seen me pull up" Phil joined her on the bed.

He never even gave her chance to reply. He joined her on the bed cupped her cheeks and smashed his lips onto hers. He picked her up so she was straddling his lap keeping his hands gripped onto her waist. Her hands rested on his shoulders as she tickled the back of his neck.

"Not feel like getting dressed today?" he questioned teasing her.

"I haven't had chance" she rolled her eyes and lightly tapped his shoulder playfully.

"I don't mind" he smirked. She was in pyjama shorts that were slightly too short and an oversized hoodie. Yet in Phils mind she couldn't look any more sexier than she did in that.

"You wear those shorts infront of your dad and Jack yeah?" he questioned leaning back and examining her.

"Well I just pull this hoodie down" she said pulling it over her ass before Phil pulled it straight back up.

"It's only me and you now babe" he wiggled his brows and lightly smacked her bum.

She jumped slightly at the contact and Phil took hold of her head and pulled her in for another kiss. This time more hungrier slipping his tongue into her mouth. His hands now slowly roaming around Harleys back, thighs and bum. He gripped onto her ass cheek causing her to jolt and softly moan into his mouth. He smirked into the kiss. She felt him growing underneath her and becoming more needy with the kiss. He was rocking her hips back and forth against his crotch and groaning quietly into the kiss.

Her own needs started to take over as she took it upon herself to rock backwards and forwards against him pushing down harder with each move. The pair became breathless and eventually Phil pulled away. He started to place sloppy kisses across Harleys neck. She moaned quietly as he sucked on her sweet spot just below her ear. Phil started to kiss her again gripping onto her hoodie tugging it upwards in which Harley pulled away as he slid it off.

He stared at her body in a cropped her vest and skimpy Pyjama shorts. His eyes trailed back to her lips as she pulled bottom lip between her teeth. He flipped them over so he was now hovering over her holding the deep eye contact. Without breaking it he slowly trailed his hand from her cheek, across her breast down her stomach to the waistline of her shorts. She gulped as he ran a finger just underneath the waistline. She was dampening her shorts now and she just needed him to touch her.

As if he heard her thoughts he slid his hand down and ran a finger across her now slick folds. He brought his thumb to her clit and slowly started to draw circles upon it. She threw her head back in pleasure as Phil ran his finger down her folds once again and slowly dipped inside. In a slow motion he began to pump adding his other finger holding the rhythm of his thumb on her clit. He built up a pace and smashed his lips back down onto hers to hold in the noise.

He kept up his pace as she rode out her high. He collapsed on the bed beside her and she turned to look at him. She was holding eye contact with him a smirk growing on her lips.

"come here you" was all he had to say before she climbed on top of him and clothes were dotted around her bedroom floor.