06

Harleys POV

The rest of the day was boring the boys just trained more and me and Phil just talked and laughed. We all went for dinner in the canteen as it was now 5pm. I was sat at the 'usual' table with Mase, Dec, Jack and obviously Phil.

"So who's coming out on Saturday?" Mase said.

"Obviously me" Dec said.

"I'll be there" Jack said.

Me and Phil both looked at each other and then back to the boys and said in sync. "Count me in!" Which made everyone laugh except Jack who only smiled because he was trying his hardest to not laugh.

"Phil can you even come out with your injury?" Jack asked.

"Yeah I can still drink and it's getting better anyways" he replied.

"Would be you to get an injury a couple weeks before the first game of a tournament" Dec laughed and so did Mason.

I could see Phil was uncomfortable talking about this by the way his face had changed. "Yeah I guess" he tried to laugh it off but I knew something was wrong.

I mouthed to Phil when no one was looking 'you okay' and he mouthed back 'meet me at the changing rooms in 5' and I nodded.

"Lads I'm just gonna head to the toilet" Phil said everyone nodded.

I waited around 5 minutes like Phil said and then I told the boys I was just going to put some leggings on instead of these shorts because I was cold. They all nodded but Jack looked at me with a very suspicious look on his face. I got up and start walking when Mase shouted "enjoy foden" causing Dec to laugh but Jack just scowled at them. "Like you two enjoy each other" I laughed whilst walking away which shut the pair up.

I got to the changing room and I was gonna knock but I just walked in. Phil was sat there with his head in his hands but when he heard me walk in he looked up at me. I could see the sadness in his eyes. I walked over and sat beside him.

"What's up Phil?" I said softly as possible.

"I really miss playing and training with the other boys. It's different now your here but I used to be by myself for most of my time here and I just felt so lonely. The lads joke about it and I just shrug it off but really it's something I don't like talking about. Which is strange because when I talk to you about it it feel so easy." He rested his head on my shoulder. He really was opening up to me and I couldn't help but feel so bad for him. I mean yeah he was hot and I was wildly attracted to him but I also already had a soft spot for the man.

"I'm so sorry Phil. Hopefully you will be back to ball very soon and I will try my hardest to distract you while you aren't training. That's if you don't get sick of me" I laughed trying to lighten up the mood a little.

Phil lifted his head from my shoulder and held strong eye contact with me for a few minutes smirking, looking between my lips and eyes and licking his lips.

"You'll distract me huh?" He asked and his smirked widened even more. He gave me a look which I could only describe as the 'bedroom eyes'. He was so fucking HOT. The way he was looking at me was turning me on and there was a long silence but the good kind. I didn't know what to say back to him and I was trying to think of things to say but I didn't need to.

Before I knew it he smashed his lips onto mine. Obviously I didn't pull away, our lips and tongues moved in a perfect rhythm and I stroked my hands over his abs whilst his hands travelled all around my body. It was the first kiss and hopefully not the last it just felt so good. It felt so right.

After the kiss finished we really needed to get back before everyone. Or should I say Jack, before Jack started getting suspicious. We headed out and towards the canteen and I turned towards the rooms.

"Where are you going?" Phil said.

"Well I told them I was cold and going to get changed so I can't come back still in these shorts" I replied.

"Ohhh I like them shortsss" Phil winked and then pulled puppy dog eyes.

"How about you come with me?" I replied knowing he was gonna say yes.

"Thought you'd never ask" he smirked and we went to my room. I got the leggings out ready to put on.

"Turn around" I said.

"Oh can I pleaseee watch" he pretended to get on his knees and beg.

"Fine, don't tell anyone" I winked and took off my shorts revealing my black thong. Phil jaw dropped and he was staring at me in lust, mainly at my ass. I got hold of the leggings ready to put them but Phil span me around and picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He smashed his lips onto mine once again and this time it turned into a make out. He laid me on the bed and took off his shirt before kissing me again. We had been making out for 10 minutes when I pulled away.

"We really need to get back down there before they come looking for us" I said very out of breath.

"I guess your right. But that was so good Harls we should that again sometime" he did his cheeky little laugh. It gave me butterflies when he called me that. I know Jack did but it was different when he did it it was so attractive.

I put on the leggings and Phil but his t-shirt back on. I told him to go down first and I would wait 5 minutes then come. He pecked my lips once again and smirked before leaving my room. I did as I said and waited around 5 minutes before making my way back down to the boys.