11

I was sat in between Jack and Buyako and they were all talking about the party on Saturday.

"I can't wait to see drunk pickers" Kyle laughed.

"Same it's so funny and don't forget about Jack" John said.

"Yeah Jack who doesn't know when to stop drinking" Harry Kane added rolling his eyes.

"I just like enjoying myself ok and it runs in the family you should see this one" he ruffled the hair on my head laughing along with the others.

"I'm not even that bad Jack all you ever talk about was that one time" I rolled my eyes but laughed.

"Right well now you have to tell us what happened" Raheem said.

"Oh fuck sake well Jack you can tell them" I said so embarrassed.

"With pleasure sis. So Harley went out for her 18th birthday and got absolutely smashed. On the way out of the club there was a statue in town and she sat having a full blown conversation with it for like half an hour before I eventually managed to drag her away. Then we went to the pizza shop near our dads and she was adamant that she wanted a archers and lemonade and 2 jäger bombs one for me and one for her. When I eventually got it into her head that we were in a pizza shop and that they didn't sell alcohol she heard her 'favourite' song on their radio and took herself behind the counter and turned it right up and performed a whole concert for everyone in the pizza shop. If that wasn't embarrassing enough on the 10 minute walk form the pizza shop to home she offered everyone she walked past a chip and even dipped it in garlic for them" all of the lads were laughing hysterically even Phil and I sat with my head in my hands so embarrassed but secretly giggling too.

"And why do you not have any of this on video?" Jadon said.

"Well let's just say she stole my phone and deleted them all, literally completely erased them from my phone making sure they were completely gone" Jack said.

"That's right and now you all know we never need to speak of that night ever again" I laughed hoping they understood I was being serious.

"Harley I think your forgetting I was there" Ben said with an almost evil grin as he turned his phone to show the video of me talking to the statue.

I tackled him down and stole his phone to try and delete them he stole it back and we ended up play fighting rolling around the floor of the lounge and all the lads were just laughing at us apart from Phil. He was so jealous but to be honest I thought it was hot. He eventually gave up and swore he would never show anyone the videos so we got up and I flopped back into the couch. I was heavily panting and sweat was almost dripping off my forehead.

"I'm gonna go get some water anyone coming?" I said knowing exactly who would come.

"I'll come I need a drink myself" Phil said.

"Bring me one back Harls" Jack said.

"I'm not coming back I'm going for a shower then bed" I said and left the room with Phil.

We got to the kitchen and I downed a bottle of water and got another to take up to bed. Phil was just staring at me. Something was on his mind and I knew it.

"You and Ben are quite close aren't ya?" He finally spoke.

I hopped off the counter where I was sat walked towards him put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. When I pulled away he smiled.

"Well that was one way to shut me up" he said smirking.

"Yep and also Phil he's literally like a brother and only because of Jack. And no we aren't even that close he was just around a lot with Jack so I'm comfortable with him that's all" I smiled and he kissed me.

He added his tongue into the kiss and we started making out. He picked me up and put me on the counter not breaking away from the kiss. He held my ass and my arms were wrapped around his neck. It was getting so intense and I could feel myself becoming more and more turned on so I pulled away from the kiss.

"We are gonna get caught in here Phil" I said out of breath.
He picked me up and walked us all the way up to my bedroom and placed me on the bed. He ripped his clothes off leaving him in his underwear and I took mine off so I was in mine. He crawled on top of me and smashed his lips onto mine once again. We had been making out for 10 minutes and I was so horny I just needed him. I moved one hand from his back and started to stroke his boner. He groaned into my mouth as I started to move faster. Eventually he broke away from the kiss and lay next to me smirking. I pulled it out and started to glide my hand up and down slowly. He groaned as I picked up my speed.

"Harls I thi- think I'm gon- gonna cum" he said and I put my hands on his lips to shush him.

I took him into my mouth and not long after he came. I looked up at him and he smirked as I made eye contact and swallowed it. This sparked Phil up and he laid me down and started to move my thong to one side. At first he started rubbing me and kissed me as I moaned into his mouth. He plunged his 2 fingers into me and picked up a speed making me moan loud he kissed me to quieten me down and I soon released into his fingers. He looked into my eyes pulling his fingers out and licked them swallowing mine.