12

Phils POV

Me and Harley were now just laid there heavily panting after what had just happened. I wanted that woman even more now and I knew I was gonna crack soon.

"Phil I'm gonna get in the shower" she said and I smirked at her.

"Maybe next time" she said.

"Ok sexy I'm gonna have a shower myself and get back to the boys before they come looking for me" I smiled and gave her a kiss then got my clothes on. Before walking out the door I have her a wink and said "I'll text you"

"Okay bye" she smiled still stood in her underwear.

Harleys POV

I had been in the shower and got into my pjs. I put my lamp on and got into bed and went on my phone I had a message from Jack and a message from Phil.

Jack💙

Harley you left all your bags in the lounge want me to bring them up for you?

Oh yes please :)

Ok won't be long x

End of text
Phil😍
(He must have changed his name when we went shopping)

Hey sexy😏

Hey😚

I had fun today🥰

Are you just saying that🤔

No I really did❤️
and I had fun tonight😏

(Jack burst into my room with my bags. "Who ya texting?" He said trying to take me my phone. "No one" said hiding it we had a minutare scrap over my phone but I won in the end and quickly switched it off)

Samedjfjcjddj xndjejeje djdjebdjjd

What?

(Jack sat for about 10 minutes chatting then finally left)

Oh sorry Jack came in my room and tried to take my phone to read the messages so we had a fight, I won obvs👑

Dw about it x
Goodnight gorgeous😍

Goodnight Phil❤️

End of text

The next 2 days went pretty quick and we're very boring. Phil came to my room both nights for cuddles and kisses before going back to his room to sleep. He almost slept in my room one night because we fell asleep but we were woke up at 3am by Mase and Dec shouting next door so he went to back to his room. Friday was boring the lads all went shopping for outfits for Saturday after training and I went to get my nails eyebrows and lashes done.

Its now Saturday and I decided that I wasn't gonna let Phil see me until the party. I knew it would drive him insane but it would be so hot. Phil was getting too comfortable the last few days and teasing me by whispering in my ear when no one was watching and it was time for payback.
I had my shower and when I got out I put on my blue underwear set that Phil had forced me to get. I took of photo of me in it and sent it to Phil.

Phil😍

*picture*

Omg can I come over?🤤
-seen
Harley come on😅
-seen
I can't do this let me come over pls x
-seen
You drive me insane girl😍🦋

You too😏🦋

End of text

Phil last message gave me butterflies. I was punishing myself aswell as him by not letting him see me today. I wanted a kiss so bad. But I had to tease him because it would make him even more hot when he's begging.

I done my makeup and hair and got dressed. I quickly sprayed my favourite perfume and I was now waiting for Jack.

Phil😍

At least let me take you x

Jacks taking me, see you there xx

Fine see you there xx

End of text
Jack💙

You ready?
Yeah

Okay come down then
👍🏽

End of text

I got into Jacks car and we drove to the club. It was so big and when we got there we were instantly escorted to the VIP area where everyone was. As I walked in every man in the rooms jaws dropped except Jack and Ben. The only person I was looking at was Phil. His eyes were literally sparkling at the sight of me. This was one way to boost a girls confidence.

"Fucking hell pick your jaws up lads you actin like you haven't ever seen a girl before" Jack said and everyone snapped back except Phil who couldn't stop staring.

Everyone's eyes turned to him and then to Jack who walked over to him and interrupted his gaze.
"Phil you've got a little drool on your chin" he said pretending to laugh drool away laughing with a few of the other lads.

"Oh shut up Jack. She looks good ok" Phil said so smug of himself for saying that in front of Jack.

"Whatever I'll go buy the first round." Jack said taking Ben and Jadon with him.

I walked over and sat next to Phil and he put hit arm around my waist and whispered to me.
"You look unreal Harley"
I turned to him and mouthed 'thank you' giving him a smile and then whispered to him "you look handsome" I really wanted to kiss him so badly. He was sat in some jeans a palm angels t shirt and he just looked so fucking fit.

"Looking cosy over their you two" Mason said.

Instead of moving his arm form my waist Phil tightened his grip and winked at Mason.

"Tell us what's going on then" Declan said.

"Nothing she's just hot" Phil said smirking looking me up and down and back to the boys.

Everyone just looked at him in shock. I thought the boys already suspected something between us but I guess I was wrong. And if they didn't before then they certainly are gonna now.

Jack came back with the drinks and a round of shots to get us started. We all counted down from 3 and shotted together. I could tell it was gonna be a good night and even Jack was in a good mood. For once.