57

Harley and Mia had made it to the restaurant. They opted for anything other than italian due to Harleys request as she'd had way too much italian food while away. It was like a standard thing when abroad to go to an italian restaurant. They'd ordered a bottle of wine to share and briefest chatted about the holiday. Harley knew it was time to open up and fill her best friend in on everything.

That's exactly what she did.

She started with first going to camp and making all of her new friends. The first time they kissed, the shopping trip, the party, the first time they had sex, John finding out, the trip with Phil, the whole euros period including every single time they almost slipped up, the day she got home, meeting the father, the holiday, Dec sussing them out, Jack finding out, The I Love Yous, the amazing sex that one night, the boat trip, the last day all up to just before she left when he tried so hard to stop her from leaving. And through it all she couldn't take the wife toothy grin off of her face.

Mia listened, gasped and laughed but mostly she smiled at her best friend. It was a rollercoaster of emotions for them both as Harley recited the beginning of her love story.

"You know I knew there was a boy the moment I seen you when you got back" Mia smiled chuffed with herself.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Harley giggled. The second bottle of wine was now popped. It was a long story.

"I was waiting till you came to me. I knew it wouldn't take you long although I don't know if you'd have mentioned it today if he never appeared on that phone call" Mia laughed and Harley hiccuped.

"This wine has went down way too smoothly" Harley words were starting to slur.

"I know. I wanna meet him Harls" Mia turned half serious.

"Come back with me?"

"Oh no, Another day when I might see only one of him" they both laughed again.

"Okay, well I think it's time we close up this bottle and get the bill don't you?" Harley giggled again. Wine.

"Good idea. Best get home to lover boy" Mia wiggled her brows and Harley did exactly that.

Harley climbed out of the taxi and headed up her drive. The warmth of the sun had disappeared and goosebumps had spread across every inch of her exposed skin.

Once in the house she heard voices form the living room. She followed the sound to see her dad, Jack and Phil playing a game of monopoly around the coffee table. A can of beer each.

"Having fun in here boys?" she said making them all look up at her.

"Have you been drinking?" Dave asked.

"Wine" she stated and he nodded.

She took her shoes off and placed her bag on the couch joining them on the floor next to Phil. He placed his arm around her and pulled her in, kissing her cheek and whispering in her ear. "How much did you drink babe?" "why?" she mumbled. "Because as much as i love playing board games with the fam i'd much rather be playing with you upstairs babe" Harley's breath hatched in her throat.

"Will yous just go upstairs already" Jack muttered snapping them back to reality.

"No need. I'll be back in a sec just going to get changed" Harley quipped standing up and heading upstairs feeling his eyes on her the whole time.

Half an hour passed by and she still hadn't returned. Phil excused himself from the game and went to find her.

When he reached the top of the stairs he froze. He recognised those quiet muffled moans instantly. He walked towards her room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" she tried not to moan.

"Me" he said as he slowly opened the door. There she was completely naked pleasuring herself. He could tell by the beads of sweat rolling down her forehead and the way her head was tilted upwards that she was close.

"What's going on here?" He almost growled.

She couldn't respond. She was almost there.

"Your really up here pleasuring yourself whilst I was only downstairs?" he questioned.

"mhm" she muttered.

"And why's that?"

She just shrugged her shoulders. "Well don't mind me, i'll be downstairs" he turned on his heel to walk away.

"Phil" she struggled to get her words out.

"mhm" he smirked amused. "stay" she asked. He turned back to look at her. "please?" she begged. Shivers shot down his spine as she begged him.

He joined her on the bed and attached their lips instantly. He caressed her lower belly as she carried on. She moaned into his mouth now letting it all out. She started to guide his hand towards her middle but he pulled it back. He spoke into the kiss "you started this without me you can finish this without me" With her free hand gripped onto his. Her walls started to clench and she was coming. Nothing jaw dropping or star seeing but she came and moaned hard into Phil's mouth as she did. He shuddered at the action and bit her lip.

They stared into each others eyes while Phil caressed her thigh as she came down from her high. As her breath calmed down her lips curled up into a smirk.

"What was that all about?" he asked her.

She didn't respond. She was tired, she was drunk and she was partially satisfied. Phil could see her eyes starting to flutter so he removed his clothing and pulled her in close to him. He gave her a kiss and she was out for the count. He followed soon after.

Harley woke that morning with a sore head and a heavy body across her. Memories of the night before hit her instantly. She felt a little embarrassed, that was something she had never even thought about doing before. It would not happen again that's for sure.

She decided her body needed a detox after drinking so heavily and eating so badly on holiday. She promised herself she was going to start the gym and start the search for a job. She'd had a lack of motivation for way too long now and it was time to get on track.

While she was lost in thought Phil woke up.
"Morning you" he smiled.

"Morning" she laughed. She didn't need to be embarrassed, she knew he was thinking about it as was she. But she never needed to be embarrassed in front of Phil.

"Was I dreaming or"  "Phil don't" they shared a laugh and laid in bed a little longer while they fully woke up.