05

We had been in the gym for half an hour just doing easy stuff and Phil was trying to flex his muscles and abs the whole time. I'm not really complaining because he was so fit.

"I need to go get a shower before physio, you coming?"

"What?!"

"Are you coming to sit in my room and wait for me?" He laughed.

"Oh yeah coming"

Phil was in the shower and I was just looking at all the pictures around his room. He really had enjoyed football form a young age just like Jack. He was so cute when he was young and he looks so much like his father. I've never felt like this for someone who I have only known a day and a half. I'm obviously not in love with him but I am very attracted. Why does he have to be Jacks best friend.

I sat on the bed and scrolled through my phone when I heard Phil walk into the room. I looked up from my phone, he was standing there in only a towel dripping wet form the shower with his abs and v like ok show. He looked so hot. I was in a daze and he could clearly tell I was staring at him by the way he was smiling.

"Want me to come pick your jaw up for you Harley?" He smirked.

"Oh sorry no" I laughed clearly embarrassed.

"It's ok he didn't say you couldn't look" he winked. "But turn around one sec.

I turned around and put my hands I've fly eyes. He told me I cooks turn back around and he was now in his boxers picking out a training kit. He grabbed his own and threw one of his jackets at me.

"What's this for?"

"We're going outside so you might need it" he smiled.

I put it on and he got dressed then put his arm around me and led us down to the pitches. The boys were all out training and we went and sat on the necked to watch them.

"Do you wish you were back up there?"

"Yeah I do. A lot. You would never see me without a ball at my feet before. Probably the reason I got injured I just never rested. I sit here almost everyday and watch the adrenaline of watching them is still better then sitting around doing nothing" he looked a little down. It was clearly killing him that he couldn't play and I couldn't help but feel bad for him.

Phils POV

I was looking down at the floor. No one had ever actually asked me if I'm ok since the injury so it was nice but it also made me upset when I spoke about it. Next thing I knew she put her hand on my thigh and reassured me "you'll be plaguing soon I promise" and gave me the cutest smile. The way she comforted me was driving me insane. The way I just wanted to smash my lips onto hers right then was becoming hard to resist. I knew I couldn't because one Jack was there and two it's not the right moment. Instead I wrapped my arms around her and have her a hug. She smelled so nice and the hug felt so welcoming. We felt Jack looking at us so we both let go and awkwardly smiled at him.

Harleys POV

Phil wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a tight hug. It just felt so right. We let go when we realised Jack was staring and Phils face once again had that cheeky smile planted on it. He was seriously so hot and I don't think I can go this whole time being at St. George's without even getting a kiss.
Jack came running over when they have a 5 minute break and he was clearly trying to hide how actually angry he was.

"So what was that hug all about then" Jack said still trying to act not as angry as he was.

"Well Phil was a little upset about not pla" I couldn't get my words out because Phil jumped in.

"Relax bro it was just a friend hug, just winding you up" he said nudging Jack. Why did he not want Jack to know he was upset about not playing. Surely he would have told Jack he is his best friend. And if he was gonna tell someone why me?

Jacks POV

I just laughed it off and then went back to the pitch. All Phil spends his time doing was winding me up so now my sister was here it was a good excuse for him to wind me up even more I guess.

"Mase look at them two" Dec said.

"Aww look how Phil looks at her already" Mason replied.

I tried to just ignore what they were saying, they were doing it loud so maybe they just wanted to wind me up aswell. I really want to believe that they could never be a thing and the thought of anyone hands on my sister. Ew just no. Especially not Phil.