02

It's now Sunday and I'm in the car on the way back to Manchester to get my sister. I had spent most of my morning turning down all the boys as they were begging if they could come with me to get her. I was gonna bring Phil as he is my best mate but I thought it would be best for her to meet everyone at the same time and we could have a nice catch up on the way.

I pulled up outside dads house and when I got in her bags were all at the front door ready. She must have been really exited. I went to the sitting room where she was sat with dad and when she seen me she ran in and jumped into my arms.

Harleys POV

I hugged Jack so tight.
"Ive missed you so much Jack"

"I've missed you too Harls must be exited are ya"

"You joking son she's had her bags packed since you rang her on Friday" dad laughed.

"Shush dad I was just exited to see you Jack it feels like too long since I last did"

"Well you see me now but we've got to set off sharp because gaffa is expecting me back"

I have dad a hug and he waved us out as we got into Jacks car. I couldn't tell Jack how I was also exited to meet all of his friends at camp. There was an awkward silence but I took a sigh of relief when Jack broke it.

"So Harls, they boys are pretty exited to meet you I basically turned the whole squad down this morning because they all wanted to coke pick you up with me"

"Oh Jack I guess it will be nice meeting them too, I'm really nervous tho."

"Don't be but promise me your not gonna do anything Harls, there's a few good looking lads but they're off limits. And I've already told them that you are"

"Jack I am here to spend time with you and get to know your friends you don't have to worry about that"
I gave him a reassuring smile because I really was only coming to spend time with him. But if his friends are hot, we'll looking is ok isn't it?

The rest of the journey was is just signing to songs and chatting about random stuff. We finally arrived and I can say St. George's is huge. I'm gonna need a map if I'm gonna be able to get around this place alone.

"Leave your bags at the door Harls Sarah will come take them to your room let's go see the boys"

I nodded and followed him in we walked in the entrance and down a long corridor to the 'chill room' that's where all the boys were.

"You ready?"

"Ready as ever Jack" I lied I really wasn't ready but I cosine tell him that.

He opened the door and all of the boys heads turned to look at me. I've never felt so many eyes on me at one time. The first person who comes over is a not too tall, short brown haired boy who did a handshake with Jack. He turned to me and opens his arms for a hug. I hugged him back.

"Nice to meet you Harley, I'm Phil, Jacks best friend"

"Hi Phil" I smiled

Two boys both brown haired walked over and introduced themselves.

"I'm Declan but everyone calls me dec or deccers"

"And I'm mason but just call me mase" he winks

"Oh and I'm Jude, nice to finally meet you beautiful" he hugged me.

"Nice to meet you too Jude" I smiled and I could feel jacks eyes on the pair of is. He looked like he was gonna say something but before he could Phil piped up.

"Come on Jude she 'off limits' he said nudging Jack"

"Sorry mate" he bro hugs Jack.

All of the boys follow over afterwards and introduce themselves and greet Jack. We all go sit on the couches and I'm sat next to Jack with Jordan Pickford on the other side of me.

"So Harley tell us about you then" mason says.

"There's nkt much to know really I'm 18, I don't have a job currently, I'm jacks sister obviously and I'm erm single"

"And hot" Jadon says.

"And off limits" Jack quickly thrown in looking at all the boys and then to me.

"Yeah and that" I laugh awkwardly.

"Anyways, anyone hungry?" Phil said changing the subject.

"Well me and Harls have been driving for hours so yeah"

"Let's go get food then" Declan shouts as Declan and mason both put their arms around me and lead me towards the canteen.

"I can feel eyes in the back of my head can you guys" mason said

We all turned around to see Jack staring and we couldn't help but laugh. I sat in between the two in the canteen and Phil and Jack joined the table.