41

Music was bouncing, drinks were flowing, the sky had turned black and the lights of the club were blinding. Harley had found herself very much drunk and had wobbled all the way to their third club.

The group were on the dance floor. Dec and Ben had found a 'friend' each. Jack was busting out the moves and Harley was lost in a bubble with Phil. They were bumping and grinding against each other along to the music with not a care in the world. Harley couldn't stop grinning or laughing and neither could he. They got closer and closer with each song until their faces were inches apart. Harley almost went to lean in before she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Dec.

"Be careful" he whispered into her ear.

She looked towards Phil with her pet lip out and they both started to laugh.

"Drunk are you babe?" he asked her. She nodded slowly closing her eyes. He drew her close and whispered into her ear. "I'm gonna need you to slow down. I have plans for you later" butterflies rushed to her core and she gulped as he pulled away smirking.

The night drew to a close and Harley had only vivid memory whilst on the bus home. Dec and Ben had managed to bring the girls back with them which had rearranged sleeping for the night. Mase would get in with Jack and Phil had offered to share with Harley again. Giving the two their own rooms unbeknown to mostly everyone that Phil and Harley would be getting down to the exact same things.

When the pair had reached her room it was like a race for time. Clothes were already disposed of and Phil was hovering above Harley on the bed leaving a sloppy trail of kisses across her naked body. He reached just above her sensitive spot and she gasped gripping on to the sheet underneath her.

"You ready?" he looked up at her smirking.

"mhmm"

That was the only confirmation he needed as he parted he legs wider and licked her from bottom to top. Harley let out a moan as he started to work on her with his tongue. Her breathing got faster and her moans got louder with every movement he made.

"Your gonna have to be quiet babe" he looked up at her. She closed her eyes and nodded.

He continued to work on her and the right feeling in her stomach began to form. She gripped onto the bed sheets with one hand and grabbed Phils head with the other. Just before she was about to let loose he removed his head with a popping sound and crawled up towards her.

"Not yet" he groaned before kissing her eagerly.

He liked himself up and pounded into her with no warning. Harley let out a loud moan causing Phil to gently place his hand over her mouth. He continued to pound into her hard and fast until they were both so close. Harley came first with a loud moan Phil keeping up his pace as much as he could while she rode out her high. His rhythm became sloppier as he came himself collapsing on top of her. He lifted himself up and pulled out from her causing them to moan in sync at the feeling.

Breathlessly she stroked his hair and as the pair come back down to earth Phil started to laugh.

"What?" she smiled.

"You were so loud" he laughed and she shoved him playfully whilst blushing.

He gave her a kiss and the pair were fast asleep entangled with one another.

Ben and his 'friend' Amelia had woken up first.

"Morning" the small brunette smiled into his chest.

"Morning gorgeous" he smiled back.

They lay in silence for a few moments until the girl started to laugh.

"What's wrong?" he questioned laughing himself.

"Who's in the room next to us?" she questioned.

"Harley and Phil I think why?" he was confused.

"They must have had fun last night" she looked up at him and wiggled her eyebrows before placing her head back into his chest and laughing once again.

Ben was confused what she meant by that. He'd seen the pair flirt but surely they wouldn't have done much more. And that's when it clicked in his brain. It was obvious. Harley and Phil were fucking. Behind Jacks back. Phil likes Harley, he had fallen asleep cuddled into her on the plane. No, wait. They've been fucking this whole time? Since camp? OH MY GOD.

Ben didn't know what to do with the information he had just discovered. But now he had thought about it, it was just so obvious.

Dec and his 'friend' were next to wake up but unlike Ben and Amelia she'd put her clothes on and Dec walked her out. He hadn't even got her name last night. Or at least he doesn't think he did. He took himself to Phils room where Ben stayed and knocked on the door.

"Come in" Ben shouted back.

"Morning mate" he smiled.

"Morning bro. Good night?" Ben asked.

"Yeah was a good night. Feel bad though didn't even get the poor girls name" he replied.

"That's because she was the barmaid. She never spoke a word of english" Amelia stated laughing at the boys expressions.

"Fuck off. That explains why she looked at me strange when I walked her out this morning? She didn't even know what I was saying" Dec laughed.

"Anyways. Look at you two all cosy. Holiday romance?" he wiggled his brows.

"Maybe" Ben grinned. This was unusual behaviour from Ben, Dec thought. Little did he know Ben and Amelia only shared kisses and cuddles last night in bed and he'd actually gotten to know her.

"Mate listen to this. I don't know who else to tell so keep it hush yeah" Ben turned serious.

"Always bro. What's up?" Dec replied.

"So last night this one here heard some noise coming from next door" Ben nudged Amelia and gestures towards Harleys bedroom. Dec looked down to try and hide his smile.

"Bro are you understanding this?" Ben questioned.

"Yep" Dec looked up.

"Don't tell me you heard it too" Ben shook his head.

"No no no. I caught them the night before. I knew something was going on and I just had to find out for myself. He's seeing her bro" Dec laughed awkwardly. He did feel bad because he promised he wouldn't say anything but Ben had found out himself.

"Shit. I don't know how I didn't guess to be honest i've known that girl her whole life" Ben shook his head once again and rubbed his temples.

"I'm gonna have to tell them I've heard now though aren't i? Oh god this is gonna be so awkward. And Jack doesn't know?" Ben was rambling on.

"Calm down mate. I have a feeling he's caught on. And yes you might as well tell them now. It will come out soon enough" Dec tried to calm him down whilst laughing.

"Fuck. Why is it so obvious now that I know" he laughed finally relaxing.