09

I went down to join the boys in the canteen but they had already went out for training. Phil must have already went out with them too so I sat and ate breakfast alone. When I finished up and took my plate and made my way outside.

When I got outside the boys were all training and Phil was sat on the bench by himself and walked over and sat next to him. As soon as he noticed me a smile grew on his face.

"Good morning beautiful" he said.

"Morning handsome" I smiled as his eyes lit up at me calling him handsome.

Jack seen me and shouted over. "Nice to see you finally got out of bed" he laughed and so did me and Phil.

"So I'm guessing no one found out" I asked.

"Nope Jack was so worried about you not being awake tho it was kinda funny" he laughed.

"Honestly I don't know why he's like that" I laughed alone with Phil.

"You look cute when your asleep" he smirked.

"Thank you mr foden i woods say you too but you were already gone when I woke up" I jokingly rolled my eyes.

We just sat and talked and laughed just like the day before. The rest of the day was pretty boring and Phil agreed he would come shopping with me tomorrow for an outfit for the party on Saturday. I was in my room with a face mask on and I got a message. It was from Phil.

Phil💙

Hey, whatcha doing xx

Sat in a face mask watching TV, kinda boring what you doing? xx

Thinking about you😏xx

Aww how cute Phil😚xx

Can I come to your room pls😅xx

Yeah but your not staying🙂xx

I'll be 5 xx

End of text
Phils POV

I quickly threw on some shorts and headed over to Harleys room. I knocked so she let me in and she went back to her seat at the dressing table. She was sat there in a fluffy white dressing down with something on her head keeping her hair out of her face and a pink face mask on. She looked so cute. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Mm you smell good"

"Just had a bath" she smiled starting to wipe off the face mask.

"Can I do it?"

"Do what?" She turned to look at me clearly confused.

I took the wipe out of her hand and span her chair around and hovered over her lap whilst whiping off the face mask. It felt so good to be doing silly things like this with her. And she was pleased that she didn't have to wipe off her own face mask.

It was so cute how she was enjoying herself while putting a face mask on me. She was sticking her tongue out with concentration and I was trying so hard to hold in my laugh. From there it ended up with me brushing her hair and painting her toe nails and she was trying to brush my short hair and begged to let her paint my toenails but I was not having that.

We were laid on her bed joking and giggling on and I just needed to kiss her again. So i climbed on top of her and started to kiss her. This time it was soft and gentle we still moved in perfect rhythm and used tongue but it was slow and felt actually meaningful. It was getting late so I pulled away from the kiss and gave her a peck goodnight and left for my room.

Harleys POV

Phil and I really had fun tonight but I was so tired and too exited for a day of shopping tomorrow. It was cute he was doing this stuff because he was only doing it for me.

Phil💙

You exited for shopping tomorrow🛍🤪xx

Yeah sooo exited🥸😳xx

You'll love it I promise xx

Only cause I get to look at your face😍xx

Goodnight Phil x

Goodnight beautiful😍

End of text

I turned my phone off and went straight to sleep.

I woke up early this morning so I couldn't join the boys for breakfast before my shopping trip with Phil. I put my hair in a low ponytail and put on another pair of black leggings and just an oversized sweater and my airforce.

I joined the boys for breakfast and Phil was already there dressed in an unreal Nike tracksuit. He looked so handsome so I gave him a smirk while no one was looking and mouthed 'looking fit' putting a smirk on his face.

"Where are you two going?l Jack said over breakfast.

"I need an outfit for Saturday and I'm dragging Phil with me" I smiled.

"Oh good luck mate she is a nightmare to go shopping with" he patted Phil on the back. It was weird that he didn't seem fased but I guess we were only going shopping.

"Thanks I guess I'll need it" he laughed looking at me.

"Well it's time for training see you guys later. Well that's if you both make it back alive" Jack laughed leaving the table.