22

"I'm gonna have a shower Phil" I said getting up from the bed going towards the en suite.

"Ok babe" he replied. OMG he just called me BABE!?!?!?!?! I smiled to my self and got into the shower.

Phils POV

Something about Harley just blew my mind. She's absolutely stunning, she's so kind, she actually had a sense of humour, she wasn't all fake yeah she had lip fillers but she genuinely was just naturally beautiful. She's also really good in bed. When I'm back to training and playing I will miss hanging out with her all day but I know she's happy for me to get back to football. I've known this girl a week and she already knows so much about me. She understands me and also really respects me. I needed her to be mine. It's too soon to jump into a relationship we're in the fun stage right now. But knowing I can't just call her mine and keep all the boys away from her really did bother me. I'm not always the jealous type but something about her sparked that up in me.

She came out of the shower in her towel and I just stared admiring her beauty.

"My turn now" I said hppping off the bed giving her a peck and walking into the bathroom myself.

Jacks POV

"I wonder what them two have been up to today" Dec said whilst we were in his room obviously playing fifa.

"Probably not much considering they were up so early and Phil had an appointment" I said.

"Yeah she must have went out for breakfast alone I seen her tagged in a photo with two girls on insta" Mason said.

Harley was always so genuine when it came to her fans and even mine. She would always make sure to try get them something signed by me of even a video of me to send to them. She even sometimes called me so they could talk to me. She's always just got ok with the fact I was her brother and had a lot of fans. They find out everything about my personal life which means they also find out things about her too. She still keeps her head held up and doesn't even think about it. I wish I could react that way to hate but instead I sit and think about it for days trying my hardest for it to not effect my game play.

"Mason why you have to be in her comments bro?" I scoffed.

"Don't worry about it Jacky he didn't even get a reply" Dec said laughing and I just shrugged it off.

"Yeah well the fans ship us" he said so smug.

"They also ship me and her too. Where do they make this stuff up from". Declan laughed.

Harleys POV

Phil got out the shower and we soon got straight into bed. I turned to my side trying to not be rude but I really needed my sleep after the extremely early morning. Phil scooched up behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist and lifted my head up to put the other underneath it. We cuddled up and soon after both drifted off into sleep.

I woke up to Phil lightly shaking me. He was already up and dressed ready to leave for his appointment.

"Morning sleepy" he smiled.

"Morning, what time is it?" I almost grunted as I had just woke up.

"It's 7:30 I have got to leave for 8 but I wanted to spend time with you first before I go" he said. He actually is adorable.

"Soo I was thinking maybe we could do something today" Phil said looking up at me hopefully.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Do you like rides?" He said.

"Is that even a question I absolutely love them"

"Great we are going to a theme park then. Be nice to have some fun before we have to leave tomorrow" he said.

We cuddled for a bit longer until Phil left for his appointment. We had already booked for the day out so I had some time to kill before he came back. I got up and got dressed and did what I do best. Took a selfie.

HarlsGrealishxx: 🎡🎢kinda day <3

Liked by Masonmount, Miaxdavies, Jackgrealish and 793640 others...

Jackgrealish: put a top on🤮
>🤫
Masonmount: wow!
>jackgrealish: leave➡️
Miaxdavies: enjoy💗
> love you
User1: so pretty!!
>🥰
User2: she's fine🔥
User3: anyone else ship her and Phil?!
>user4: YASSS
>user5: Harley and Phil✨✨
>jackgrealish: no
>declanrice: yes
User6: protective brother🦋🦋🦋
Philfoden: 🎢🎡💙
> can't wait!

I got dressed for the day and sat on my phone scrolling through the comments on my Instagram. I giggled at some of them. Especially Jack replying to masons comment.  Phil would be back in around half an hour so I ordered room service of breakfast and sat eating that on the sofa watching TV.

"Hey gorgoues" he said joining me on the couch with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey how did it go?" I asked him.

"I'm all good. I can play Harley" he squealed like a little girl out of excitement.

"Oh my god Phil that's amazing congratulations" I gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

"We best make the most out of today then" he said.

"I guess we shall"

"Let me get a shower and get changed and we can go" he smiled jumping off the sofa.

I fixed my hair up and he was ready so we left for our taxi. Arriving to the theme park we both got so exited like little kids when we could see all the rides. I was so exited for a day of fun with Phil we could share laughs and good moments together without my every moment being watched by Jack or any of the boys.

First we went on the waltzer and we were screaming with our hands up in the air like the big kids we are. We went on a few rollercoasters and let's just say I enjoyed them more than Phil did. Hundreds of rides later we were starving so we got some junk food from a burger stand and sat on a bench in the park.

"Thank you Harls" Phil said.

"For what Phil" I questioned.

"For everything these past 2 weeks" he said smiling.

"Your welcome and thank you" I returned the smile.

"Any time babe" he winked and took a bite of his hot dog.

Oh my god he just called me babe again. The butterflies in my stomach were in controllable.

"Making the most out of that food are ya?" I said whilst laughing at Phil who was wolfing his fries in and his mouth covered in ketchup fork his hot dog. He just burst into laughter wiping around his mouth.