15

I was sat on my bed waiting for the shower. She finally came out in a towel and with another towel wrapped around her head. She looked so good. She was walking with a slight limp but I guess that's my fault. Oops. I stood up giving her a peck and then walked into the bathroom for my own shower.

Harleys POV

Phil had laid out my clothes for me on the bed along with my hair brush. He got into the shower and I got dressed. He even got me my favourite Nike socks. He is too cute. I brushed my hair and left it down to air dry and sat on his bed scrolling on my phone. Phil came out of the bathroom and I looked up from my phone.

He was standing there dripping wet with a towel rapped around his waist. His v-line and abs on perfect show and the cheeky little smirk on his face. I was gobsmacked at how HOT this man is. I was checking him out when I seen it. I had left a hickey on his collarbone and it was very noticeable.

"Uhh Phil your erm shoulder" I said trying not to laugh.

"Oh I know. Territorial aren't ya" he said a laughing and winked. I just smiled at him as he got dressed. I just watched him the whole time. And he handed me over one of his training jackets. I put it on and he joined me on the bed. It was now 9:30 and some of the lads will have started to wake up now.

Someone knocked at the door.
"Who is it" Phil said.

"It's John mate" we heard form outside and Phil let him in.

He came and sat in the end of the bed and was looking at us smiling.

"Have fun this morning?" John said.

"What are you talking about pal" Phil asked him concerned.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about and you guys were so loud I'm surprised yous didn't wake Jack" he said laughing and we both looked at each other and also started laughing.

"I won't tell anyone tho mate but you might wanna keep it down next time considering Jacks room is next door to you" he said laughing.

"Thanks mate i will try" Phil winked I was just laughing at the both.

"Should we go get some breakfast" Phil said and the three of us walked down to the canteen and sat together with a full English.

Considering I drank a lot I wasn't actually that hungover I did have a headache but the pain killers were sorting that out. Most of the lads starting coming down for breakfast and everyone turned and burst out into laughter when Jordan came down. His hair was a mess and his blood vessels were popped in his face from how much he had been sick. That man loves a drink but he also can't handle it at all.

At this point everyone was in the canteen apart from Jack who was obviously still asleep. Phil left to go to his physio and I went out with Declan mason John and Kyle onto the pitches. I was doing well at hiding my limp and no one caught on. They weren't at training because it was Sunday but they were all just messing around with footballs. Everyone's heads turned to see the practically dead body of Jack strolling towards us.

"Morning Jack" I said laughing.

"Shut up" he said. He was always in such a bad mood when he just woke up I don't know how these boys could deal with him in training.

"Cranky much" I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry" he said. It was clearly sarcastic but I'll take it considering Jack never ever ever apologises. It's his toxic trait he was then nicest brother in the world and just the kindest person in general but damn you will never get an apology from him.

We all went inside because no one could really be arsed to play football anyways. And I guess we were all hungover some worse than others. We sat in the lounge room which seemed to be the only place we ever were. There are so many different things to do here at at George's park and everyone is way too lazy to do anything apart form sit on couches. They were really comfy couches I guess. We played fifa and I finally showed everyone else my skills. I didn't win very single game but to be honest my head wasn't on the game. I missed Phil I had spent so much time with him in the past week I already hated it when he wasn't around.

It was only 5 minutes and he came back with a huge smile on his face.

"Someone's happy" I said laughing.

"Yeah I am. Physio said I'm doing really well and I could be back in training very soon" he was so happy with himself which made me happy. Yeah I wouldn't be able to spend time as much alone time with him but seeing finally happy about football was good enough for me.

"That's good lad" Jadon said.

"Yeah we're gonna need you in the games Phil mate" Jack said patting the spare space next to him.

Phil looked at me with an apologetic look and went and sat next to Jack. We all just played more fifa and this time I was boss at it again. I tried a little too hard only because I know Phil likes it. I can't belive it's been a week and I can already feel myself thinking of him in everything I do. That man is living in my thoughts rent free.