16

Phils POV

We played fifa for a bit longer and then everyone went to their rooms. I was going to go with Harley but we had to play it safe today especially after John heard us this morning. We hadn't really even spoke about this morning since it happened apart from when John mentioned it. I guess it's normal to have not spoken about it especially when everyone was their. And I was at physio. But I don't want her to think I just wanted sex from her. Don't get me wrong I do want sex a lot of it but I want her too. I want her to be mine. It's far too early for feelings but I know I'm getting them madly for her already. It honestly worries me with Jack being her brother but he will have to accept it. If we are gonna be something in the future. Which I'm hoping we are. Then Jack should be happy considering I'm his best friend and she is his sister. Also in time surely I can prove that I will never hurt her I literally couldn't.

There was a knock so I answered the door and it was Jack. He came over to play some fifa in my room. We may have played it practically all day but if I'm not playing real football then I am always playing fifa. Being the idiot I am I was sat in a pair of shorts with no t-shirt.

"Erm Phil" Jack said pointing at my neck. Oh shit how could I be that stupid to not even put a top on. He literally text me before he came over.

"Oh fuck" I said standing up and putting a t-shirt on.

"It's not. Is that really from my sister Phil because I swear to god" he said starting to raise his voice.

"Relax I invited some girl over last night because I was bored. Don't be so stupid Jack mate anyways she's your sister. And I didn't really wanna tell anyone I had a random in my room. I would get killed of the gaffa" I said laughing but lying about another girl being here made me feel guilty as if I'd actually had one when actually I was in fact shagging his sister.

"Fair play to ya then lad" he patted my back and we started playing fifa. I can't believe it was that easy to lie. Don't get me wrong being with Jack in the same bed I fucked his sister in actually felt good. Us being sneaky felt good. It turned me on so much more that we were in secret. It just made it so much more sexy. It made her so much more sexy.

Me and Jack played fifa for around an hour when there was another knock at the door.

Harleys POV

I was bored so I decided to go and see Phil. He was more than likely sat playing fifa in his room anyways because that was all he did but I still wanted to see him.
I knocked on the door and waited for an answer when Phil opened the door I seen Jack sat on the bed looking over. I smirked at Phil as if to say I'll cover this up and I turned to Jack

"I knew you would be in here I went to your room but there was no answer" I laughed joining Jack on Phils bed. It felt strange sitting on this bed with Jack as it was the same bed I was fucked by Phil on this morning.

"We're just playing fifa Harley nothing special" Phil said also joining us. Now it was even more awkward I just wanted the bed to swallow me up.

"Phil here got a hooker last night Harls" he said nudging me to look at the hickey on Phils shoulder.

"Fair play to ya Phil" I said and they both started laughing. "What?" I said.

"You and Jack talk the exact same and that was his exact response" Phil said laughing. "Well after he thought it was from you" he laughed again and me and Jack joined in on the laughter.

"Jack why would you even think that man" I playfully slapped him. It was so nice to be laughing on with Jack again because it had been so long and it also felt good that Phil was also there.

We somehow ended up in deep conversation about our childhood and me and Jack, once again, burst out into laughter as Phil told us when he was younger his nickname was 'Ronnie Roundhead' and his family still call him Ronnie now. Jack told Phil how we used to call each other J and H for short. Me being H and Jack being J obviously. That's just what our family called us up until I moved away. We never spoke about our parents to anyone and specifically never spoke about the split between our family all them years ago. Sadly we were both ashamed becasue when we lived in Birmingham everyone who knew us would say we were the 'perfect' family. Mum Dad son daughter and the dog. But we were anything but perfect.

The time flew over as we were all deep in conversation and eventually Jack left to go shower and get to bed leaving me with Phil. We both just sat on the bed and I was on my phone but I could feel Phil just staring at me. He looked like something was on his mind I put my phone down and turned to him.

"What?" I said.

He didn't respond but instead he moved over towards me cupped my face with his hands and gave me a kiss. It was a proper kiss but it wasn't rough like they usually are.