17

When we both pulled away from the kiss he looked into my eyes. His silvery blue eyes had me mesmerised every time I looked into them.

"I've wanted that all day Harls" he had a huge grin on his face and it made me smile. "I need to tell you something though" I was worried I don't know why but I was. He held both of my hands and looked towards me. I knew what he was gonna speak about I was just worried what he was gonna say.

"I need you to know that I haven't been acting like this just to have sex with you. I'm not just gonna drop you now that we have. In fact it made me want even more" he smirked at the floor and I could tell he was little bit embarrassed about expressing some kind of feelings towards me. I sighed with relief as I was no longer worried and what he had just said was music to my ears.

"Do you know it's hot when you do that" I said and he looked up towards me.

"What is?" He said.

"When you smirk at the floor like you just did" I said with a huge grin on my face. One thing Phil never needed was an ego boost but I guess he deserved that one.

We sat on his bed and chilled and it was getting really late and I needed to go take a shower. I got up to leave and I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into the bed.

"Phil it's getting late"

"Stay here tonight" he said with the cutest puppy dog eyes ever.

"Do you really think that's a good idea you know witch Jack and" he cut me off but putting his finger on my lips.

"We can worry about that in the morning" he smiled.

"Fine but I need a shower" he smirked as I got up off the bed and I turned to him.

"Oh come on then" he jumped off the bed and followed me into the bathroom.

Nothing about it was sexual we genuinely just took a shower together. Saving water I guess. When we both got out he passed me a towel for my body and a towel for my hair. He gave me one of his training t shirts and some shorts which I got changed into and got into bed. I did enjoy spending the night with Phil even when we just had cuddles. Something about being this sneaky made me want Phil even more than I should. He got in and we cuddled up and fell asleep.

I woke up pretty early this morning and Phil was already awake on his phone and the other hand stroking my hair.

"Morning beautiful" he smiled. His raspy morning voice was one of the hottest things about Phil.

"Morning Phil" I smiled back and he gave me a peck.

All of a sudden there was a knock on Phils door. And I heard an unforgettable brummie accent form the other side of it.
"Phil mate are you awake" he said trying to open the door.

"Yeah mate give me one sec" Phil shouted shoving me into the bathroom. I was hiding but listening in on their conversation.

Phils POV

Harley was in the bathroom and I opened the door to let in a very clearly stressed out Jack. I don't know if it was because he was my best friend or what but Jacks emotions were so easy to read this was why he's such a bad liar. He sat on my bed and looked at me.

"Bro I need some advice" he said.

"Ok?" I said joining him on the bed.

"Well on the way out of your room last night I was stopped by Mason. He asked if he could come in my room and he told me he really wanted to take Harley on a date. He wanted to speak to me first but he understood if I didn't want him to. And don't get me wrong I don't want any of yous with my sister but the fact he came to me first made me respect him so I told him I sleep on it." He said really fast and I struggled to even listen to him because all I coke think about was the fact mason wanted to go on a date with MY Harley.

"Are you seriously considering it bro she's your sister. Do you really want to see one of your mates with their arms all over her. You specifically told us she was off limits and that's the way it should stay" I said. I was only half lying technically. It was true I didn't think Harley should be near any of Jacks mates but that wasn't for his benefit it was for mine.

"Yeah you're right what was I thinking. I'll go tell him now bro. Thanks" he bro hugged me and left the room and Harley came out of the bathroom bursting into laughter.

"Do you really wanna see one of your mates with their arms all over her" she mocked me laughing her head off.

"Oh shush I'm the only exception" I said winking at her and playfully pushed her.

I got dressed to head down to the pitches where the lads were at training. Harley needed to escape my room and go get ready for the day without being caught. I gave her a quick kiss and headed down.