49

"Goodnight beautiful. I love you"

Harley shot around to face him to reveal his face smiling down at her. She kissed him softly and got comfortable again.

"I love you" the pair beamed to themselves before drifting off into a deep sleep.

Jack and Phil were out catching the rays by the pool at 10am. Harley was still fast asleep and they assumed that so was everyone else.

"You don't seem rough this morning Phil"

"Nah i'm not mate. Got plenty of sleep didn't I?" Phil laughed.

He wanted to tell Jack about the night before but he was still cautious of what he said remembering it's still his little sister. Also Phil wasn't the type to talk about feelings and be all mushy about anyone. He felt different with Harley and felt she deserved to see his soft side and he was just happy he finally got to tell her how he felt.

Harley was woken up by a soft voice. She was confused at first when she knew it wasn't Phil but when she opened her eyes to see Amelia in the room she came back to reality.

"Morning" Amelia laughed.

"Morning girl. Come sit down" Harley patted next to her in the bed.

"So the reason I woke you up is because I thought we could go out somewhere and do something girly. I'm sick of these boys already and i've only been with you guys a couple of days" they both giggled.

"That's a great idea Amelia because to be honest so am I"

"Perfect. I was worried I wouldn't be able to drag you away from Phil"

"Don't worry i need a girls day. What were you thinking?"

"I don't know really maybe shopping, maybe get our nails done. Just go explore Mykonos a little more"

The girls settled on a plan and got themselves ready. When they reached downstairs everyone was up eating breakfast around the table.

"Nice to see you girls" Ben nodded towards them.

"We're gonna head out for the day" Harley stated and headed over to Phil.

"Oh Amelia how have you managed that" Dec joked.

"She was up for the idea" Amelia replied giggling.

"I need a girls day i'm sick of you lot" Harley joked and shoved Phil who's lap she had now found herself on.

"Oh yeah. We're clearly gonna have to peel you two apart so you can get in your taxi" Jack now joined in.

"Give her a break lads" Phil laughed.

"It's not her we're worried about bro. We've got to deal with you moving around all day" Jack replied and Phil shook his head laughing.

When the girls taxi arrived Harley turned to give Phil a kiss but decided against it leaving him hanging. She was determined to prove she could spend a couple of hours without him. Phil on the other hand didn't care and as she got up from his lap he tapped her on the bum lightly and stated "don't be too long babe" sending her a wink.

"You make me sick" Jack joked and the girls left.

"Anyone else think it's weird seeing Phil with a woman?" Mase asked.

"I think the poor girl is fucked now she's got two overprotective men on the scene" Dec joked obviously.

"Of course she's fucked she's stuck with all of us now" B laughed.

"Let's talk about something else before Phil whips out the phone and tells her to come back" Jack lightly slapped Phil on the thigh and was just shushed in return.

Amelia and Harley decided to go for some breakfast first. They found a nice little restaurant with a decent view and their drinks had just arrived. They opted for the jug of sangria between them because 'it's just standard' on holiday. The pair chatted away throughout their breakfast and Harley had really grown more fond of Amelia. She was sure to meet up with her when home for more girls days.

The sangria was going down a little too easily with breakfast and they had now finished their second jug deciding it was time to ask for the bill. They paid and giggled their way out of the restaurant suddenly feeling the drink as they had stood up.

Walking along the line of shops they had stumbled upon Harley couldn't hold it in my longer.

"So Amelia"

"Yesss"

"Last night before we went to sleep. Phil told me he loved me"

"Oh my god. What. I mean I knew it was coming. But that's amazing for you!" she squealed.

"I am so happy. I love that he can show me his soft side but also just be himself. Like don't get me wrong I normally love a bad boy and he is far from that but no girl likes a suck up either"

"I fully agree it's nice he can be soft with you though. He doesn't seem like the soppy type at all. But Oh my god. I just can't believe it"

"Yeah I am really happy. Like I knew I was falling for him at camp. And then when he met my dad it was game over I was head over heels and the fact he said it first just makes me so giddy you know"

"You guys already have such a lovely story for the potential grandkids one day" Amelia squealed again getting over excited.

"Woah girl. We are looking too far ahead now. No babies for us anytime soon" Harley laughed and shook her head at the girls enthusiasm.

"Yeah maybe a little too soon though. But I just love you two"

"Yeah me too" Harley beamed.

Back at the villa the boys were just being boys. They spent the afternoon in the sun and enjoying the pool. Phil and Jack joked around like usual much to jacks enjoyment. Ben finally got to talk to his boys about Amelia and filled them in on what was happening. Which wasn't a lot. Yet.

Phil and Jack were in the pool when the girls made their return to the villa. At the sight of Harley Phil did no more than leap straight out of the pool making a b line in her direction. He pulled her into a hug and sunk his head into the crook of her neck.

"Phil man your bloody soaking" she exclaimed.

Phil lightly giggled and lifted his head to hers so that their faces were level before he spoke up in a low tone.

"Roles reversed babe"

Harley almost felt herself melt like putty into his hands at that exact moment. Phil let go of her to reveal the bags of shopping she was clutching on to.

"How about we go upstairs and you show me what you got?" he questioned in a low tone. Harley gulped, she liked this side of Phil. There eye contact was interrupted by Dec.

"I wanna see what she bought too" he was grinning. Phil just glared at him before taking the bags from Harley and leading her into the villa.