26

Phil stayed with me for a while and it was comforting to know that my disheartening childhood didn't push him way or make him see me in a different light. We had decided to put a film on and chill for a while before having to go down for dinner.

Phils phone started ringing as he pulled it out of his pocket Jacks face lit up the screen. It was a facetime.

"Yo Phil you still with Harls yeah?"

Phil turned the camera towards me as I waved towards the screen.

"Ok guys i've got a problem"

"what's up mate?"

"well, i don't know what to put on to go down for dinner, i bought this new t shirt which i can only describe as loud, and i don't know what trousers to wear" he was all flustered running his hands through his hair.

"Mate you had me panicking there you do realise you could wear anything we aren't going out we're just going to the dining room you div" Phil laughed.

"you know I like look my best always, so jeans or trackies?" jack replied

" trackies mate now the best part of the film is coming up"

"ok ok, see you at dinner"

With that he ended the phone. Still no mention or reaction to the fact me and Phil are alone together. I can't tell if I should be relieved he's off our back or worried.

We finished the film and Phil left to get changed for dinner. I brushed through my hair and put on a tracksuit and a white crop top. I took myself outside onto the steps to take a photo for my instagram.

Harlsgrealishxx: the dedication is real🤳liked by Jackgrealish, declanrice, sanchooo10 and 148482 others

liked by Jackgrealish, declanrice, sanchooo10 and 148482 others...

Declanrice: poser✌🏽
>masonmount: defo runs in the family
Jackgrealish: "don't need to dress up we only going downstairs" ...
Philfoden: hurry up we are hungry😋
User1: i actually ship her and dec
>harlsgrealishxx: no
>jackgrealish: no
>masonmount: no
>declanrice: yes
>philfoden: no

Harleys POV

I finally joined the boys for dinner and as I walked in the room they all cheered and clapped as if i had won MOTM or something. I just laughed and rolled my eyes sitting at my allocated seat. Between Bukayo and Ben. Nothing interesting happened at dinner apart form the looks Phil was giving me while no one else was watching or at least we thought no one was watching. Ben had noticed a vibe but by the look on his face he couldn't pin point exactly what it was.

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I am now moving on to a time skip to after the euros everyone reading knows how the games went and the boys did so well getting to the final. The plot for this story is based on them getting home after the euros and i am running out of filler in chapters untill then. I hope you are all enjoying the story and sorry for taking a long time off writing to those who have been here from the start. The next chapter will start when the euros finished and the boys all celebrated with holidays. Thank you so much for 20k reads hope you enjoy the rest of the story.