13

We were all sat in a massive circle on seat couches and the floor. Everyone was telling stories from their childhood and it was a good laugh. I really had gotten so close to all the boys already they were all like my brothers. Well except Phil. I was very close with Mase and Dec. Them two are like twit and twat but I honestly wouldn't change them for the world. Every boy on the team had that one person who brought out the best in them. It's as if they were in pairs or even couples some of them. But I love every single one of the boys now and I really feel like we are a big family.

"I'm gonna go get us another round of drinks" I said.

"I'll help" Phil said following behind me.

We got to the bar and ordered all of the drinks and me and Phil ordered a jäger bomb each.

"You look unreal tonight Harley you really do" Phil said.

"Thank you, you look handsome Phil" I smiled.

He gave me a quick peck and we were handed our shots.

"Phil you can't just kiss me here. We are gonna get caught" I said.

"Trust me Harley" he passed me my shot and his other and signalled to cheers " to not getting caught" he said with a winking causing me to giggle and we did our shots and made our way back over to the boys.

Everyone was tipsy as we were on our 4th round and we'd done a few shots

"Right it's time" mason said.

"TRUTH OR DARE" Tyrone shouted.

"Everyone get in a circle" Kyle said and we all did.

"Okay I'll go first" Tyrone said. This was his favourite part of going out.

"Truth or dare Stonesy" he said.

"Hmm dare" John said.

"Ok I dare you to.. he looked around the room. Message Kyles mam saying she's a milf" he laughed causing laughter to fill the room. John did his dare and now it was his turn.

"Truth or dare... Ben" he said.

"Dare" Ben said.

"Right I dare you to go to that couple but ask the boy for his number. After you can apologise and tell them it was a dare" he said causing laughter to fill the room again. These boys were such big kids honestly but it was fun.

Ben did his dare and luckily the couple understood it was a joke and laughed along before Ben returned.

"Truth or dare Jack mate" Ben said. Jack was already more drunk than anyone else.

"Dare" he managed to get out.

"Ok I dare you to actually let Harley do whatever she will be dared to in this game. No objections" Ben said giving me a wink. I think he wanted me to be able to kiss Phil. Hopefully.

"Ugh fine but it's my turn sooo... truth or dare sis" Jack slurred. I can't believe out of all people it was Jack who got to dare me.

"Dare" I said.

"Right I dare you to sit on Phils lap for the rest of the game" everyone looked at him in shock. Was this real. Well a free is a dare so I stood up and sat on Phil a lap and he put his arm around my waist.

"Ok truth or dare Phil" I said.

"Dare" he winked at me.

"I dare you to not get hard while I'm on your lap" i said with a smirk.

"Challenger accepted. Ok my turn truth or dare Mason" he said moving his arm to stroke my bum.

The game went on and more drinks flowed and eventually we had got around everyone. All of a sudden the song me and Jack made a full on choreography to when we were kids came on in the club. He grabbed my hand and we ran down onto the dance floor where all the people made a circle around us. The boys were all watching over the banister of VIP as me and Jack performed the whole dance all the way through the song. We were laughing and enjoying ourselves and it filled my heart with warmth. I really did love my brother and this reminded me so much of our close bond.

After this everyone joined us on the dance floor and we all danced together through quite a few songs. Phil took any opportunity to hold my hips and waist as I danced and admired my body the whole time. Soon after our bus arrived outside and we all left the club from our good night.

I sat next to Phil on a 3 seater close to the back. Jack. Ben, Declan, Mason and Jadon sat on the 5 seats at the back. I fell asleep almost instantly once we set off.

Phils POV
Harley was fast asleep when we arrived and I didn't want to wake her. Jack was clearly too smashed to do anything so I told him I'd carry her to bed. Don't get me wrong I was drunk myself and it was a struggle but we made it. Not to her room but to mine. I didn't actually have a key to get to her room so I fetched her to mine instead. I put her in one of my T-shirts and I attempted to wipe off her makeup without waking her up. I almost went to take off her eyelashes when I realised she got them done the other day properly. That could have been a big mistake.

I tucked her up in bed and she started to stir and then opens her eyes slightly. I was only in my boxers sat on the end of the bed just looking at her. "Did I fall asleep" she asked.

"Yeah I didn't know where your room key was so I fetched you here I can take you to your room now if you want" I said hoping she didn't think I was trying to do anything because she was drunk. I'm not like that trust me I want her especially with that blue underwear set on but I want it to happen at the right time. And certainly when we are not both drunk.

"Want rid of me like Foden" she asked laughing.

"No it was just an option. I'm not holding you hostage" I laughed.

"Well thanks for the offer but I'm comfy here" she said smiling snuggling up to the quilt.