32

Phils POV

I left Harleys house pretty late last night and didn't do much once i got home. Just showered and went to bed. The lads are coming round today to play fifa and order takeaway. A few of the other boys were staying in the same hotel as Jack too as they were flying from Manchester to Mykonos that week. It was mentioned in the group chat to invite Harley but in the end I decided not too.

Jack, Declan, Mason, Jude, Bukayo and Ben were all round Phils by 2, they had ordered dominoes and were now sat around the dining table sharing it out.

"So did anyone ask Harls to come?" Jack asked before he bit into his slice of pizza.

"I messaged her but she said she was busy" Mason shrugged. Of course Mason messaged her. I can't wait till everyone does know about us so he will just back off.

"Woah Phil bro what's up with you?" Jack asked.

"Oh nothing mate just thought this was a lads night" Lie.

"Yeah yeah" Dec muttered smirking at Phil.

"Am i missing something?" Ben spoke up.

"What do you mean?" Phil said.

"Yeah bro your mouth" Dec burst into laughter pointing at the pizza dripped all over Bens chin. It almost seemed as though Dec was trying to help me out. He doesn't know about us though. Does he?

The group were now in tears laughing at Bens messy way of eating completely disregarding the comment that could of put Phil in a sticky situation.

Phil and Mason were now in the kitchen grabbing snacks and drinks to take to the lounge. The rest of the boys were already in there discussing their newest member and favourite topic. Harley.

"I love that she's eighteen to be fair bro I don't feel like the baby of the group now" Jude laughed.

"Your well protective of her Jack" Dec added.

"You just have to be when your an older brother" he shrugged and Ben smiled at him knowingly, since being friends with Jack from a young age he's seen and heard the way Jack treat his sister and it was obvious he just wanted what was best for her. "And especially having her around you lot" he laughed. Jack didn't think he was too protective but he was initially bothered about her ending up with one of his mates for a more selfish reason. He wouldn't want to have to choose between one of his best mates and his sister because for obvious reasons it would be Harley.

"I'm telling you now Jack little Philly was definitely checking her out when we were away" Bukayo said with the hugest grin on his face.

"I was more concerned about Mase he wouldn't stop talking about her" Dec added and they all just laughed.

When Mason and Phil returned with their snacks they got straight into a mini fifa tournament. The only conversation for an hour was the boys bickering over players and teams on the game and how Jacks character wasn't 'handsome enough' to be him.

It started getting late and became dark outside which caused the boys to start rinsing poor Jude.

"I'm telling you your mum will be ringing you any minute" Jack pretended to be serious.

"Bro i'm staying at the same hotel as you how is my mum gonna tell me to be in?" Jude asked frustrated but also trying to hide the smile.

"Yeah she text me to make sure you were back by 9. You've got an hour left" Jack was now hysterically laughing and eventually Jude burst too.

"It's alright Jude Mase still has a bed time anyways" Dec added and the group continued to laugh. Phil was laughing along and looking around the room at his friends. They'd all became so close at camp and formed a little squad that just fit perfectly. During the international breaks throughout the build up to the euros they all seemed to get along well, everyone on the england team had a special bond it was like a family. Phil wasn't a soppy person at all but he was glad to have these friendships especially his and Jacks.

Harleys POV

Harley woke up that morning feeling euphoric. Everything seemed to be working out for her and she couldn't be more happy. She decided today would be a productive day. When she left sixth form she had no idea of which career path she wanted to take. And she still doesn't but today she has decided maybe it's time to start looking.

She called up her best friend Mia who she hasn't seen since she left for camp. They stayed in touch as much as she could but Harley was too wrapped up in her own little bubble with Phil and all of the boys at camp that Mia wasn't her first priority. They spoke and decided to go for a coffee date and proper catchup. She had received an invitation the Phils boys night by Mason but she was in desperate need of a catch-up with her bestie.

Mia and Harley had been best friends since secondary school. Mia was a small brunette and had the sweetest personality. She was very pretty and had piercing green eyes which stood out in any light. It was cliche to say the least being the blonde hair, blue eyes and the brown hair, green eyes duo and it was a joke the pair often spoke about. Mia had an aura around her which made anyone around her smile. The pair clicked immediately when they first met unironically being seated together in a science lesson in their first year. Dave had always referred to them as 'double trouble'.

Harley got herself changed into a pair of ripped mom jeans and a cropped tee. She decided to add some light makeup and even curled her hair. Once again she was feeling very productive. She started the walk into the city centre with so many thoughts running through her mind.

Will she be mad I rarely check in on her?
No. Mia didn't have any negative energy. Ever.

Will she even want to hear about my time meeting the boys?
Of course she will. She was so excited for me.

Do I tell her about Phil?
Can I?