37

Mia❤️‍🩹

Have you landed?!xx

Yes. Omg Mia it's beautiful!!

I can imagine darl. Enjoy your time message me when you can:) xx

I will girl. Love you xx

End of text

Harley had gotten changed into a bikini and put on cover up to go downstairs. Bukayo and Jude were already messing around in the pool whilst Dec was lathering himself up with factor 50 suncream. Jack, Mase, Ben and Phil had yet to have joined them. Harley joined Declan on the sunbed next to him and started applying her own sun cream.

"Could you get my back?" she asked him.

"Yeah yeah come here" Dec replied and she was now sat in between his legs on his sun bed.

Just as he finished he whisper shouted to her. "We might get wrong for that" with a quiet laugh. Harley looked around to see Jack but instead it was Phil heading over to the pair. She looked back at Dec and furrowed her brows before hopping back to her own lounger.

"Hey" Phil smiled at her joining the pair at the other side of Harley. She smiled back coyly.

"Bro?" Dec spoke up.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing" Dec smiled and put on his sunglasses ready to catch the rays. Harley and Phil shared a look and shrugged their shoulders in sync.

The three laid out together catching the rays for a while after a slightly risky encounter of Harley rubbing in Phil's cream and Jack, Ben and Mase finally joining them outside. Jack brought out a speaker and was playing his 'summer chil vibes' playlist that he created in the airport. Bukayo and Jude eventually got out of the pool deciding that they were hungry.

"You two are honestly like kids" Jack shook his head.

"Bro we are hungry. You get hungry at all ages" Jude replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Right let's try order something in" Dec say up clapping his hands. "Surely there's a subway or something light like that" he shrugged.

"I downloaded an app yesterday apparently you can uber eats form anywhere bro" Jack said.

"Come on then we can go inside and sort it out. Between us we know what everyone orders would be" he laughed walking towards the villa with Jack following closely behind.

"Fancy a dip?" Phil asked Harley.

"Why not?" she smiled.

Phil had already jumped in however Harley was sat on the edge dangling her legs in.

"Harls it's not even cold once you're in" Phil complained.

"Are you joking. It's freezing" she shook her head.

Phil swim towards her and placed both hands on top of her thighs. They held eye contact before Harley shook her head.

"What are you planning?" she tilted her head to the side.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Well yeah but" he cut her off "hold my shoulders then" she did as he said and he slowly guided her into the pool with a tight grip on her waist. They were very close now and Phil whispered closely into her ear.

"We're you enjoying a little massage off Dec?"

He then looked up and smirked at her. "Funny you say that. He's onto something" she replied.

"I thought so. He's acting. Weird." Phil stated letting go of Harley letting her find her feet.

"I think we need to be more careful" she smirked and pushed him quickly swimming away.

Phil and Harley were playing around and splashing each other in the pool, giggling like a pair of kids. Mason sat on his sun lounger intently watching the pair. He had a feeling back at camp that he stood no chance with Harley whatsoever whilst Phil was around. He also feared Phil only befriended her because he was alone however he had already been proven wrong. The fact no one is really suspicious, especially Jack, honestly leaves him flabbergasted it was just so obvious.

Truth is, Mason was also just as oblivious until he spoke to Dec one day about maybe trying to get to know Harley. He said he that now they're out of camp it would be his chance to at least maybe get her on his own. But Dec instantly shut that idea down explaining his suspicions of Harley and Phil.

Jack and Dec returned outside to tell the others that food was finally on its way. Bukayo and Madders were in a deep game of pool as they had found that the outside table flipped into a pool table. Jude sat on one of the chairs commentating the game very seriously. Ben was in a daze soaking up all the sun, luckily for him he easily tanned and wasting no time to do so. Mase had redirected his attention to Dec and Jack as they headed towards him leaving Harley and Phil still messing around in the pool.

Once the food arrived the whole group were sat around the table which was now flipped back to its usual form. Madders in a pretend huff because B had smashed him in the game of pool.

"Madders bro, get over it" B laughed shoving his shoulder playfully.

"We will be having a rematch" Madders laughed finally and they all got tucked in to their food.

"Tell you what I was starving" Harley almost moans taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"Well I knew you would like it Harls but not that much" Jack playfully rolled his eyes towards Harley whom was sat opposite from him.

"Soo. Love birds. Enjoy the pool?" Jude asked with a smirk.

"Yeah i'm pretty sure you and B were enjoying yourselves earlier. Cuties" she stuck her finger up at him and smirked while placing her tongue over her teeth making a clicking sound.

The group including B and Jude laughed at Harleys response. Phil maybe laughing a little to hard and Decs gaze on Harley becoming too long.

"Can we all agree we aren't going out tonight?" Jack stated to the group.

"Aww Jacky boy left his party era back at home?" Harley questioned.

"No I wanna save myself for the week we've got ahead of us kid" he replied laughing. Harley hated being referred to as 'kid'. She replied by kicking him under the table.

"You know I can't wait to get drunk and I do love you all very much. Buttt there's so much testosterone in this villa I actually feel out of place" Everyone laughed along with her. "I fear I may grow a dick by the time we get home" they all laughed again however Phil and Jack looked at almost disgusted at the thought.

"Don't worry Harls between us you'll make plenty of girl friends this holiday" Ben winked. He was speaking more on behalf of him, Dec, Jack and unsurprisingly Jude. That man is just a catch.