04

I woke up to light glaring down on me through the window. I can't believe I fell asleep without even closing the curtains. I got up to shut them and got back into bed. I checked my phone and I already had a message from Phil.

Phil💙

Sleep well? x

I slept ok, did you? x

I had a great sleep with that pretty face in mind😍xx

Why thank you foden x

End of text

I got out of bed eventually and had a shower and got dressed. I just brushed my hair and left it down and threw on some cycling shorts and one of Jacks training tops. It was oversized on me but I loved them so much. Jack said he will try get me my own so I don't feel odd walking around as the only person not in one.

I went and knocked on the door to Jacks room and he opened the door and let me in.

"Hi Harls, did you sleep well?"

"Hi, yeah I slept amazing actually that bed is better than my own way home"

"Well for the next few months this is your home" he smiled.

I really had missed him so much. We were inseparable up until the day I moved to Manchester with my dad. We still were but with him living in Birmingham and my mum not really caring about seeing me it was hard to find the time to see him. Jacks also always been into his football since kids and he was always away at some tournament either with his school football team or his home football team. All he ever did was kick a ball around or kick one at me.

"Wanna go down get some breakfast then?" He said walking towards the door.

"Yeah sure I'm starving"

We walked down to the canteen and most of the boys were already here so we went got out food and went to sit on the table with Phil Declan and Mason.

"Morning Jack, morning Harley" mason said.

"Morning you two" Declan said.

"Well I guess I have to say it now" Phil laughed "morning mr grealish morning miss grealish"

"Morning everyone" I said sitting down next to Phil. He smirked at me when Jack wasn't looking giving me butterflies AGAIN.

"Morning lads" Jack says and sits on the other side of Phil.

"Ben comes back today lads" mason said.

"Like Ben Chilwell?" I asked.

"Yeah? Do you know him?" Dec asked.

"Yeah course she's my sister lads" Jack said.

"I'm so exited to see him it's been too long" I said.

"Is he also 'off limits' Jack?" Phil said making dec and mason laugh.

"Erm yes, he's my my mate and not my type" I laugh before Jack could even answer.

"So what is your type Harley?" Mason said.

"Not my friends and also not footballers"
Jack said.

"Anyways why has Ben not been here already?" I was confused.

"He just got back form holiday and had to isolate for 2 weeks before coming back to the camp" Jack said.

"Ok, I can't wait to see him"

Gareth came in and told the boys it was time for training. They all get up except Phil.

"You gonna stay with Harley again today Phil?"

"If you want sir that won't be a problem."

"She'll be fine on her own you know Gareth" Jack quickly said.

"Don't worry about us Jack" Phil said.

"Great see you guys later" Gareth says.

"Bye" "see ya"

"There darent be anything going on and I mean it" Jack said to both of us.

I just nodded and he left for training. Phil was just staring at me and smiling. He is so HOT.

"So I guess your stuck with me again gorgeous" he smirked.

"I guess I am" I smiled.

"Well I have physio in an hour. Will you come with me?" He did puppy dog eyes.

He was so hot and cute. I was obviously going to say yes regardless but I wanted to make him fight for it more.

"Why would I want to do that Phil?" I teased him.

"Because really what else are you gonna do?"

"I guess your right, what's in it for me though?"

"You'll see" he winked.

"Wanna go in the gym?" He asked.

"What about your foot?"

"I can still do something's I have to keep fit anyways." He said standing up and taking me hand leading me towards the gym.