14

I just sat smiling at her tucked up looking all cute in my bed.

"You coming in or what" she said.

"What are we gonna do about Jack" I said getting in next to her. She snuggled up to my chest and stroked my abs sending shivers down my spine. The good kind.

"Jack is drunk and he probably won't wake up till around 1 tomorrow and I'm sure we will be up by then." She said smiling. She looked up towards my face and smashed her lips onto mine before I had chance to say anything.

She climbed on top of me and was now straddling me without breaking away form the kiss.

Harleys POV

I was straddling Phil and I could feel his excitement growing in his pants. I was drunk and horny so I started to grind against him causing him to let out small groans. This turned me on even more and I just wanted him so bad. I started moving faster grinding against him and kissing him. We were moaning into each other's mouths and it was getting to hard to resist.

"Phil I want you" I said pulling away form the kiss.

"I want you to Harley" he said kissing me again.

That was the conformation we both needed to know we are on the same page. The sexual tension between us was clear and it's only gonna be a matter of time before we crack. Now wasn't that time though as I crawled off him out of breath and cuddled back up to his chest as he played with my hair and we both fell asleep.

I woke up in Phils arms and it felt so good. Butterflies swarmed around my body as I felt myself in his grip.

"Morning gorgeous" he said in his HOT raspy morning voice.

"Morning handsome" I smiled and yawned. "What time is it?"

He picked up his phone "it's 6:30" .

I sat up straight in the bed and turned to him. "It's 6:30 in the morning?!?" I was kinda shouting but I was just in shock.

"Yeah" he looked confused. His morning face was so cute and his raspy voice was actually turning me on. It might be very early in the morning but I would take him right now. It's becoming to hard to resist. His abs were on show and I couldn't stop staring at his bulge. A smirk widened on Phils face and that just tipped me over the edge.

I dived onto him and smashed my lips onto his. Tongues were in straight away and I was grinding on his bulge. He was groaning into my mouth making me pick up a pace. I grinded against him with the same rhythm we were kissing. His arms reached up my top and he signalled for my to lift up my arms. He ripped my t shirt off and I was now only in underwear. The blue lacy underwear that he loves.
I started kissing his neck and I left a hickey on his collarbone. I moved down to his abs and kissed them before stroking the excitement in his pants. I was about to get it out when he flipped me over so he was now on top. He looked at me for confirmation and I nodded my head.

"You ready?" He said in his raspy voice.

"I'm ready" I smirked.

He unclipped my bra and pulled down my thong. He stood up to remove his boxers and paused for a sec admiring my body. He climbed back on and started to kiss my neck. Next thing I knew I felt him inside me. His thrusts were hard but slow and he grunted in my ear. I eventually let out a moan and this sparked something in Phil. His thrusts became fast and we were moaning together. Phil pulled himself out of me and signalled for me to sit up. He stood me up span me around and bent me over the bed. He pushed himself back into me and I let out a loud moan as he slapped my ass.

"Phil I'm gon"

"Me too" he said before I coild get my sentence out.

After a few more thrusts he slowed down and my walls tightened and I seen the sparkles as I came down fork my high I let out a moan. Phil groaned as I felt his warmth be released into me.

He pulled out and sat on the bed and I turned around and sat next to him. We were both panting and I rested my head on Phils shoulder.

"Your good Harls" he managed to get out.

I still couldn't speak so I just gave him a peck. When I eventually caught my breath I stood up.

"I'm gonna have a shower" I said.

"Ok want me to get you some clothes or something" he said putting his boxers back on. "Anyways I'll go get you some leggings you can wear my training top" he said and I have him a smile before getting in the shower.

Phils POV

I can't believe we finally had sex. It was amazing. Harley is so hot but so cute at the same time she is literally just perfect. And she's amazing in the bedroom.

I scrummaged around and finally found her room key. I didn't have to sneak over becasue no one would be awake. Well that's what I thought but it was now 7:30. We had been going at it for an hour. I made it to her room and going some leggings. I got her out a fresh underwear set and some of her bike socks. I went into her bathroom and got her toothbrush and hair brush and went back to my room.

I laid her clothes out on the bed and knocked on the bathroom door. "Come in Phil" she said and I let myself in. "I bright your toothbrush over" "oh thanks Phil just put it on the sink I won't be long"