50

Harley doesn't know how or when but between being outside and reaching their room she gained her own confidence and she wanted to take charge.

Phil placed her bags down on the floor and went and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked as though he was expecting a little fashion show from her but instead she walked over to him and straddled his lap. He instantly gripped her waist with one hand and gripped her hair with the other pulling her in for a hard kiss.

"Not gonna show me what you bought?" he questioned as he broke away.

"That can wait" she said matter of factly before pushing him backwards letting herself go with him. His hands had now moved to her buttocks which he lightly kneaded holding a strong eye contact.

"About last night babe. I did mean it, I have for a while. I love you"

"And I love you" she replied and they both smiled to themselves and each other.

"Is there where we make love" she giggled poking his rib.

"Oh no babe. We don't make love" he paused. "We fuck" he stated as a glimmer of darkness shot through his eyes while he flipped them around so that he was now on top.

Harley lightly moaned at the swift movement only egging him on more. He leant down and placed a hot needy kiss to her lips and then down her neck hitting that sweet spot over and over. He slowly almost agonisingly removed her bikini cover up over her head before placing another kiss to her lips. He untied her bikini top and flung it across the room and immediately started flicking his tongue over her nipples. It was when he grazed one with his teeth she let out a loud pleading moan. She needed him. No foreplay just him.

Harley took it upon herself to remove her own bikini bottoms from underneath her and laid there fully naked ready for him. He stood up and dropped his shorts revealing his now extremely hard length.

Phil walked over to the bed flipping Harley over onto all fours. He teased her entrance a little before bundling up her hair in his fist and pulling her up so she was leant against him. She moaned at the contact and felt Phil twitch against her.

"You ready?" he spoke directly into her ear.

She nodded in return.

"Words" he demanded.

"I'm ready. Phil"  With that he let go of her and fucked her into they had both seen stars.

They laid on top of the bed in a silence for quite some time. Harley turned to face Phil with a cheesy grin on her face.

"I'll leave you more often if this is what happens when I come back" she giggled. He just laughed shaking his head at her.

"Come on then I wanna see what you bought" he tapped her lightly.

Harley went through each and every bag giving a reason for each item she bought and why she bought it. The last bag was from an expensive store named Agora. A shop only found on the greek islands. First she picked out a beautiful white bikini which was had diamond raddled hanging from the bra and on the waist band of the bottoms. She fell in love with it in the shop and just had to have it.

"Try it on babe. It's beautiful" he told her.

"No. Because one this is for the last day and two I also have a little something for you" she replied.

She then pulled out a slightly oversized t shirt which was also white and had a simple black Agora logo in the left corner on the front. On the back was again a simple but stunning print of the logo larger sized and in the middle. As soon as she seen it she just thought of Phil and had to buy him it.

"I love it. This design is so perfect" he smiled as he held the tee up in his hands admiring it. "Thank you"

"You're welcome. It's so you I just had to get it" she was proud of herself for that one.

"Come here you" he smiled and gave her a warm hug. "I really appreciate this Harls. I love you"

"And I love you"

Downstairs Amelia was showing the other boys what she had bought from the shops and very animatedly described their whole little day out from start to finish. Jack watched Ben who was in awe watching the brunette speak. Jack knowing Ben a long time was happy to see he was finally becoming closer to being the lover boy he truly was at heart.

It was now night and the group were sat in a bar just outside of the strip sipping on cheap strong cocktails. When they first arrived an hour or so prior Phil had told Harley he felt a weird vibe about the place. She just shrugged him off and blamed it on his 'luxury expensive footballer lifestyle' and what he is used to but Phil had a strange feeling about this one.

Harley and Amelia excused themselves to go the the bathroom after their fifth cocktail. The girls giggled as they wobbles towards the door only just realising the hit of the alcohol.

"Phil feels really uncomfortable tonight and i have no idea why" Harley shrugged as the girls applied their lipgloss.

"Yeah I noticed he looked a little off" Amelia nodded.

Before Harley could speak up a slightly taller girl with mousey blonde hair bounced out of a cubicle.

"Oh Hiiii girlsss" she loudly slurred.

The two shared a look and politely smiled saying hi.

"You girls are so beautiful. What are your names?" she slurred again.

"Thank you. I'm Harley and this is Amelia"

"Well nice to meet you girls. Might see you around later if your going down the strip?" she questioned.

"Yeah I think we're headed down there. See you then maybe" Harley smiled.

When the girl left the bathroom the pair burst out laughing. The girl who's name they hadn't learned was already very drunk and they were sure after one more cocktail she wouldn't make it to the strip.

"Well let's see what they lot have gotten up to" Amelia laughed opening the door to exit.

What they didn't expect was for the girl they'd just shared a laugh about to now be hovering around their table. As they approached Phil looked even more uncomfortable than he was before. The girls slipped back into their seats as the mousey blonde girl was attempting to chat the ear off of Dec.

Phil draped his arm over Harleys shoulder and let out a long sigh. As he did the girl turned to face them and put on a sickly smile.

"Oh fancy seeing you here. Charlie isn't it?" she said.

"Harley" the girl corrected her putting on her most polite smile.

"My bad" followed by a fake giggle.

"Wanna get some fresh air babe" Phil spoke into Harleys ear. She could tell he wanted to tell her something. The pair stood up and went to walk away.

"Where you going Phillip?" they heard form behind them.

"We're going to get some fresh air" Phil stated flatly and continued walking.

"Do you know what that sounds delightful, wait for me you two" she slurred and followed the pair outside.