21

"I at least deserve a 'thank you'" Phil said leaning his head towards me.

I squeezed his cheeks right up and gave him a long 10 second peck.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

5 minutes of chatting later we arrived. Phil got both of our bags and I checked us into the hotel and Phil had his hands full. We got to the room and it was actually huge. It had a modern living room and kitchen and and en suite in each bedroom. The marble work in the bathroom was so beautiful and I stood for like 30 seconds taking it all in. Phil came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful Phil" I said resting my head on his.

"I know you are" he said giving me a peck on my cheek.

I ran to the window with the mirror directly in front of it and took a selfie. Phil was giggling to himself watching do all the different poses.

HarlsGrealishxx: Checked in📍👽💚Liked by Jackgrealish, Philfoden, Miaxdavies and 69762 others

Liked by Jackgrealish, Philfoden, Miaxdavies and 69762 others...

Jackgrealish why are you wearing a top with your face on?
>the one of you was in the wash🤷🏼‍♀️
User1 these siblings>>
Miaxdavies where have you gone now?
Masonmount 😍
Philfoden 👀
Declanrice <3 the shirt
>👽❤️
User2 #darley
User3 no no #harleymount
User4 I fancy your brother
Load more comments...

"Your comments are already pissing me right off" Phil said scrolling as we were sat on the apparent couch.

"They always piss me off that's why I don't read them" I giggled. I love as always quite a positive person with the hate and the face everyone fancies my brother.

"I wish these 12 year olds would ship us" Phil laughed not taking it as much to heart anymore.

"Who are they shipping me with now?" I said rolling my eyes now also scrolling thought my comments.

We both sat for around 10 minutes just laughing at all the comments. Some of these kids take fangirling to the next level. Since Jack first started training with the England squad for the euros he is all I see on social media.

Phil had his first appointment at 8am and it was a private session so I took myself to a small cafe round the corner from our hotel to get some breakfast. I was sat eating and minding my own business when 2 girls who looked around 15 years old joined me on the other side.

"Hi girls?" I said trying to be polite.

"Hi erm" one said and judged the other.

"Hi. Umm are you Harley Grealish?" The other questioned.

"That would be me" I smiled.

"We are like massive fans. Oh I'm molly by the way and this is darla" she grinned and the other waved.

"Aww that's nice of you guys" I said. I wish my game didn't come form my brother but I guess that's just how it works. I have done ads for big brands and things but apart form that I really was just 'super Jacks sister'.

"Can we please get a photo. Only if that's ok with you?" The quieter girl asked.

"Of course girls come here" they each took a selfie individually and then a group one was taken by one of the staff.

"Thank you so much Harley sorry if we interrupted your breakfast" The louder girl said.

"Oh don't worry about it girls honestly I was getting kinda lonely anyways. Do you guys want a milkshake?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" They said almost in sync.

"Of course you girls wait here" they squealed a little as I went to order them each a 'special milkshake'.

I sat with the girls for like 20 minutes and they were just asking me lots of questions. It was clear they were actually fans of me and not just my brother. They only asked one question about Jack and that was even still directed to me. I followed them both on Instagram which they were so appreciative of and we all left the cafe and went out separate ways.

It was 10am when I arrived back to the apartment and Phil was back sprawled on the couch almost asleep. I joined him on the couch lifting his legs up and putting them down on my lap.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Great they told me they're 99% sure that the tests are gonna come back clean and I can play again" he said grinding form ear to ear.

"That's amazing news Phil" I smiled back at him.

We now had a whole day to kill but it was clear we both needed an early night due to the early morning we had. Phil came up with the amazing idea we could have our 'first date' but more of a movies, snacks and chill kind of date rather than going out. He went and collected all the things we needed and I stayed back at the apartment and had a bath looking out at the beautiful view whilst I was waiting.

We were an hour in to the film and I could feel Phils eyes on me. I turned to him and he smiled.

"It's rude to stare you know?" I said rolling my eyes and turned back to the TV.

"I can't help it Harls you're stunning" Phil said. He leaned over to me and pulled me onto his lap.

He was smirking at me his eyes wandering between my eyes and my lips. He put his hand to the back of my head and leaned me forward into a kiss. The kiss was very passionate and our tongues danced in a rhythm. His hands wandered around my body as he tugged at the bottom of my t shirt I held back form the kiss and lift my arms up as he slipped it off me revealing my bra. His eyes lit up and we went back to the kissing. The kiss got more and more intense as it went on. We were both now only in underwear and I couldn't take it anymore. Phil stood up keeping hold of me walking to the bedroom and I soon realised neither could he.

He placed me down on the bed and started leaving trails of kisses along it avoiding leaving any marks. He slipped is hands underneath me and unclipped my bra. Moving down to my thong he kissed my thighs before also removing that. He stood up and took off his own boxers looking at me with his eyes sparkling full of lust. He leant over me and and plunged inside of me causing me to let out a moan. He began picking up his pace as my moans got louder. He groaned in my ear whilst pumping in and out of me. The knot in my stomach began to grow as I came towards my high. As my walls closed around Phil he picked up his pace even more as I leaned my head back and saw the sparkles. Phil was still going and the sweat was building up on his forehead. God he is so sexy. He started to slow down and grunted as I felt warmth released into me.

Phil looked down at me and smiled placing a kiss on my forehead and joining me at the top of the bed.

"That was fun" I said turning to face him with a huge grin on my face.

"Always us when I'm with you" he said also turning towards me tucking a loose hair behind my ears.