Prologue

Lin Xin typed in the last sentence on her keyboard. After re-reading her comment, her dark mood finally lifted. For the sake of reading this brainless story that lacked in common sense, Lin Xin actually wasted three days. At the end of the story, the supporting male lead finally died protecting the female lead. This female protagonist did not feel any remorse and continued on with her life, which angered a number of readers.

Only god knew why Lin Xin eagerly chased after the supporting male lead's role whenever she read his part of the story. Speaking of this man, "Lin Xinyu" was the only ray of sunshine in this President's romance style of a book. He was her only favorite character.

The female protagonist was a typical Mary Sue; in order to pay for her mother's hospital fees, she had to work at night while she was in college. One evening, she had an accident that led to her fateful encounter with the novel's male protagonist, Xiao Tian. The pair of dogs shared a one night stand. Xiao Tian, who was deeply pained by the loss of his ex-girlfriend, treated the female lead as a substitute. Despite the fierce XXOO that night, the female protagonist inadvertently fell in love with Xiao Tian while being imprisoned cruelly in his arms. In the middle of the novel, she suffered through the schemes and framing of others and later miscarried. She continued to experience the usual heart-wrenching drama with the male protagonist throughout the story.

The supporting male lead, Lin Xinyu, appeared after the main leads had shared a one-night stand. When the female protagonist was lonely, he was there to comfort her. When she needed to go for abortion, he stood by her side at the hospital. And while she expressed her attraction to the male protagonist, he still continued to accompany her. If you think this is the kind of second lead that's gentle and caring, you've got it all wrong. If there was a way to describe him, he would be called a King. He has a background as a gangster, he was a high school student who later went abroad for college education. He had a calm mind, superb fighting skills, and whenever the female lead was in danger, he was able to combat ten men without falter.

But these aren't important. What matters is that as long as the female lead needed him, he would appear next to her. Even if she refused him countless times, Lin Xinyu would not hesitate to take care of her. And in return, he never asked for anything. The man gave the her money and all that she wanted, even if the woman never reciprocated his feelings. The supporting male protagonist was certainly the most loyal bear in history.

Lin Xin enjoyed reading about the 'loyal dog' type. She didn't care at all for the male protagonist's character; instead, she actually looked down on him. How could such an overbearing and insensitive man end up winning the girl? Author, why can't you choose a proper pairing?

As a result, we have a novel where the female lead keeps getting into danger, the supporting male lead is constantly trying to save her, and finally the author pairs the female lead with the chosen male protagonist!

This Mary Sue didn't show much sadness upon Lin Xinyu's death. Instead, she went straight for Xiao Tian.

The author commented: "If she couldn't love you in the past, then she can't love you now. Even if you gave her the entire world, she still won't fall for you."

Bullsh*t!

Author you are amazing. If your pet dog died, you would definitely be sad, let alone if it was a person. Are you saying the supporting male lead is no better than a dog? How could you write his life into this mess? I sincerely hope that you quickly ascend and become a god-a god of abandoned novels!!

Soon the author replied: Thank you for your compliments. Your words carry so much weight that you can't ascend to heaven yourself~

Before Lin Xin could type a reply, she soon lost consciousness in front of her computer.