Chapter 168

He felt like his body wasn't even his own anymore, all he wanted to do was keep going up into the clouds. He managed to see the layer of clouds, and then weightlessness followed. He slowly fell to the ground like a snowflake.

Lin Xin had never done anything like this, only physically understood. She felt something on her lower body twitch a few times, then there was no follow up.

She was still wondering what was going on when Lin Xinyu hugged her and said, "I'm so useless."

Only then did Lin Xin know, he had finished doing that sort of thing.

Before anything had begun.

Seeing him sniffle, Lin Xin patted his back to comfort him. "It's okay, it's okay."

She told him to lift her out of the bathtub. Lin Xinyu picked her up and pulled out a towel to wipe the water off her body. He carried her to the bed and wrapped her in a blanket. Then took out a hairdryer and blew her hair.

Lin Xin's hair had grown longer, Lin Xinyu could not bear to cut it during the half year she was unconscious, and it reached her hips. It wasted a lot of time, blow drying all of it. Lin Xinyu was afraid she would catch a cold, so he used a towel to wrap her hair before taking out a strand to dry.

Lin Xin lay on her side on the bed, listening to the sound of the hairdryer. She was already feeling rather sleepy, but at this moment, she couldn't fall asleep. She hugged her knees and asked Lin Xinyu, "When will I recover?"

Just now in the bathtub, when Lin Xinyu kissed her, she was very happy. She wanted him to hug her again and kiss her more. Although the two of them had slept together more than once, it was the first time she had done something like this.

Lin Xinyu said, "You'll get better soon." As he spoke, he increased the speed of the dryer.

The rumbling became louder. Lin Xin was resting her face on the back of her hand as she asked. "Are you almost done?"

"I'm done." The sound of the blower stopped.

Lin Xin turned around, stretched out her arms, and said, "Hug."

She was like a child seeking parental care, Lin Xinyu could not refuse. He put down the hairdryer and slipped under the covers.

He crawled into bed naked. Lin Xin hugged his neck like an octopus and placed her leg on his waist.

The jungle met her smooth belly, brushing, constantly fiddling with it.

"Hehe..." She chuckled mischievously, her voice sounding like an oriole.

The moment it entered Lin Xinyu's ears, he felt as if a pearl was striking his heart.

Badum badum badum...

His heart was beating faster, the fire against Lin Xin's skin stood upright again. He hugged Lin Xin tightly.

Lin Xin was a little curious but also a little afraid. She wrapped her arms around Lin Xinyu's neck and said, "Let's do it once, it's okay, I won't leave in the future, really."

Under the light, her face was as flawless as white jade. Her obsidian eyes sparkled, and her mouth curved upwards with a hint of charm. His body shook and his chest heaved.

Lin Xinyu's breathing was ragged, even more than when he was in the bathtub. But he still didn't dare. "I heard that the first time is very painful."

Lin Xin thought for a moment and said, "It seems so. No matter how painful it is, it won't hurt me. I'm not afraid."

"Then we'll do it once?" It was filled with questions and uncertainty.

Lin Xin patted his head and chuckled. "Idiot, we are now husband and wife."

Lin Xinyu did not say a word. The first time when he was in the bathtub, it was over so quickly. He really was useless. The internet said that people would despise him if such things happened in a short amount of time.

He didn't want to be looked down upon by Lin Xin, he endured the rising ache and nodded.