Chapter 132

Lin Xin opened her eyes and saw Lin Xinyu hiding in the corner. His eyes were bright and red as if they had been crying all night.

Is this where he squatted all night?

Lin Xin had nothing to do with him. She decided to not mind him and shouted.

"Get out of here! I'm going to change."

Lin Xinyu got up, glanced at her again secretly, and obediently went to the door. Just as he was about to open the door, there was a knock on the door. Lin Shuhao's voice came from outside.

"Xinxin, open the door."

Lin Xin panicked. Why couldn't he come later? Speechless, she stared at Lin Xinyu.

She then hurriedly pulled him.

"Come on, hide."

She looked around the room. The bathroom was semi-open, he didn't fit in the cupboard. Under the bed? You can throw shoes under the bed, but you can't hide from Shuhao. Lin Xin pulled Lin Xinyu to the bed, wrapped him firmly in a quilt.

Then, she said to Lin Shuhao, who was waiting outside, "Wait a minute."

She got off the bed, darted, opened the door, and in a blink returned and covered herself with the quilt, arched her legs, and made it look like she was the only one in bed.

Wearing a nightdress, her thighs were bared. She inevitably came into contact with Lin Xinyu's skin. Lin Xinyu was surprised at first, then moved back a little bit. He carefully touched her calf with his hand and saw that she did not respond. He went a little further and slowly hugged her lower body.

Lin Xin couldn't care less about him at this time and shouted. "All right, come in."

Lin Shuhao pushed the door open and saw his sister buried under the quilt with just her head popping out. He asked, "Are you not feeling well?"

Lin Xin smiled and said, "I'm a little cold. It's nothing."

Relieved, Lin Shuhao sat down at the head of the bed as if he were at home and asked, "No one came to harass you yesterday?"

What does he know? He must not!

She shook her head. "No, I slept well."

The worry in Lin Shuhao's eyes dissipated and even his voice seemed to have relaxed. "That's a relief. Last night, Ding Qi broke into a room and almost raped someone. He was beaten half to death. I heard that he was going to be cut down there. I took the ferry out of the lake and went to the hospital this morning to take a look myself." He sighed. "Actually, when I heard about it, I was worried he'd harassed you. He just couldn't take his eyes off you yesterday."

Lin Xinyu is really ruthless, framing someone so smoothly. However, Ding Qi's not worthy of sympathy. Who knows how many women have been harassed, he deserves to be killed.

"No, I took a bath and went straight to bed. Is there anything else? If not, I'm a little tired. I want to get some sleep."

Sister, do you mean to drive me out? Lin Shuhao's heart dropped. She must still be bitter over yesterday. But we really can't be together!

Lin Shuhao gently took Lin Xin's hand in his and caressed it. "Sister, you will certainly find someone who you'll fall for in the future. Your brother really can't accept your love."

When our mother gave birth to us, she gave her IQ and good health to Lin Shuhao. Just how retarded is he to think that she 'loves' him?!

Suddenly, Lin Xinyu moved under the quilt.

Lin Shuhao was stunned. "Sister, are you hiding someone?"

Brother, can your IQ not be online now, of all times!

On the surface, Lin Xin held her face with her left hand, closing her eyes as if tired. Under the quilt, she kicked Lin Xinyu as if to say: did I tell you to move!

If my parents got to know about it, they'd skin me alive! Ugh, do you not want me to live! Lin Xin was so angry that she kicked Lin Xinyu again. Can't he put up with it for a few more minutes? They'd have to get up now!

Lin Xin kicked Lin Xinyu's stomach with both feet, but he did not let out a sound. He hugged Lin Xin's lower body even tighter.

Lin Shuhao looked at the twisted quilt, startled. His sister was hiding someone in her bed, his sister was with someone in the bed!

Lin Shuhao wanted to see what the man in her bed looked like. He yanked the quilt hard, and the bruise left on Lin Xin's wrist by Ding Qi the night before was exposed. Lin Xinyu had his head buried between Lin Xin's legs and was hugging her like an octopus.

His sister must have been coerced! It was definitely Lin Xinyu, the madman, who photographed her naked and threatened her. Lin Shuhao's brain filled out thousands of words of a plot, his heart resentful. One punch hit Lin Xinyu in the face, followed by another punch. The third punch was about to fly when Lin Xinyu caught it with one hand, stopping him for a little while. He kicked Lin Shuhao in the calf, forcing him to his knees.