Chapter 156

Wait, what did he say?

Lin Xin did not hear it clearly. She looked at Xiao Tian in a daze.

Looking at Lin Xin who was scared silly, Xiao Tian smiled and said, "Married, let's get married. Don't be afraid, there will be a lot of time."

This was really the biggest joke Lin Xin had ever heard. She laughed. "Xiao Tian, was your head kicked by a donkey?"

Xiao Tian was startled for half a second and suddenly laughed loudly. "I really didn't dare hope, but hearing you say that... I'm sure you're Lin Xin, not Lin Shuxin."

Only then did Lin Xin remember. Before she fainted, Lin Xinyu called her 'Lin Xin'. She directly admitted. "That's right, I am Lin Xin."

Xiao Tian's eyes flashed with surprise. He sat down and looked at Lin Xin for half a minute before asking: "That's you?"

Lin Xin coldly looked at him and said: "It's none of your business."

Her hostility caused Xiao Tian to jump in joy. He gently said, "It doesn't matter. We'll know in the future."

Lin Xin looked at him as if he were a lunatic. "When did I agree to marry you?"

Xiao Tian held both his hands together. His left hand rested on his right hand as he rubbed it twice. He slowly said, "It's fine as long as I want to marry you. Nothing else matters."

Lin Xin really wanted to go up and slap him, but she didn't have any strength in her body. She didn't understand what Xiao Tian liked about her. She remembered very clearly that she had rejected him, without giving him any room for hope. Why did he keep pestering her?

Lin Xin didn't understand so she directly asked, "What do you like about me?"

Xiao Tian stared blankly before saying, "I don't know either, that's not important. What's important is that you are mine now."

The obsession in his heart had already sprouted ten years ago, which was why he had been constantly searching for her during these ten years. When she finally appeared, he didn't recognize her. It didn't matter, he would never let her leave again.

Lin Xin wanted to persuade Xiao Tian to let her go. "I don't like you."

Xiao Tian asked, "You like Lin Xinyu?"

This was an obvious fact. Lin Xin didn't want to answer.

Xiao Tian said, "I know you like him. It's all right, I don't care."

Where is his pride and disdain? If he knew that she liked Lin Xinyu ten years ago, his face would definitely be filled with disdain and contempt.

He would say: How could you have fallen in love with such a piece of trash? Then leave without a sound.

Lin Xin said, "I've slept with him before, you don't mind?"

Xiao Tian narrowed his eyes as he stood up and put his hand on Lin Xin's shoulder. "If I had minded, I wouldn't have tried to bring you away after what happened with the dean over ten years ago."

He was suddenly enlightened, and he finally knew when he had fallen for her.

Just over a decade ago, she had stood up and told him to take her away. Who said that love needed you to go through life and death together, sometimes just one look and action made you fall in love with someone. But he'd left. He did not understand that what touched him at that time was called love. In those endless years, he never met anyone who could touch his heart like her. After the baptism of time, one day he realized that it was love. He just didn't know it then. He thought she was a passerby in his life.

It was too late when he understood.

Xiao Tian's hand touched Lin Xin's face, wanting to see her soul through her shell. He saw that stubborn, confident, and somewhat self-centered girl.

He said, "I like you. I really do. I'll give you anything you want."

Lin Xin felt that he was possessed. Her body stiffened, not daring to move as Xiao Tian's hands slid across her face.

The girl's soul was perfectly fused with her body. His fingers slid across her face and he asked with a smile, "This is your original appearance, right?"

Lin Xinyu had never asked her this question, and neither had she said so.

Xiao Tian saw that she was startled. His guess was right. He slowly said, "I used to think that you were someone with an ordinary appearance and only a high IQ. The confidence and superiority over the girls in the orphanage... Seeing your original appearance, I understand."

Like him, she was born to be the center of attention, to be above everyone else. How could they understand the sorrows of the ordinary? There was nothing in their world that they couldn't do, only what they wanted and didn't want to do.

As long as he wanted, there was nothing he couldn't get, including love.

Xiao Tian picked up the phone and handed it over to Lin Xin. "You want to call him, right? Take it."

Lin Xin felt the cold wind blowing. After thinking for a while, she decided to call Lin Xinyu. No matter what scheme Xiao Tian had, she would at least let Lin Xinyu know that she was still alive and well. Tell him not to worry about her. As long as they were alive, there was a way.

Lin Xin dialed Lin Xinyu's number and the other side answered.

"Hello."

Lin Xin heard the familiar voice and hurriedly said, "Xiaoyu, I'm fine. Do you remember when I was young telling you the story of The Daughter of the Sea? I won't turn into foam like the little mermaid..."

Xiao Tian felt that she talked too much. He took the phone from Lin Xin's hand and said to Lin Xinyu, "She's fine. Don't worry, I won't let her die in front of me."