Chapter 153

Lin Xin asked, "Didn't you bring me here all tied up?"

She was perfectly calm and collected, without a trace of panic. Instead, it was Xiao Tian who had crept into the wrong bed and looked like the person that was kidnapped.

He kept this hotel suite all year round. Even in his thirties, he was always engaging in social activities. It was where he lived, like Han Keman, who lived in the room next door. This was his room, his private space, and today he had someone tied up and sent here. He thought that the most dangerous place was the safest place, so he had left Lin Xin here.

He had a fight with Han Keman and was in a bad mood. He didn't know where he had been to, but he drank a lot before coming back. He forgot that there was still someone in the room, he just laid down and saw Lin Xin's white and transparent face. Coupled with her dark eyes and black hair that reached her waist in the dim light, it was hard not to think of a ghost.

After a moment, Xiao Tian said, "Then you should sleep on the floor."

"I'll get sick if I sleep on the floor. If you think I'm an eyesore, you can let me go."

Xiao Tian still hadn't thought of how to torture Lin Xinyu, but the little girl in front of him had started to haggle with him. Recalling the incident with Ding Qi last time, when he hadn't succeeded and Han Keman was almost thrown into it, he felt hatred in his heart. He lifted Lin Xin and threw her to the ground, threatening: "Sleep on the floor. If you dare crawl onto the bed again, I'll find someone to rape you."

Xiao Tian was heavy handed, her fall caused Lin Xin's head to buzz. However, she was as stubborn as a mule.

Without giving it a thought, she crawled onto the bed, rolled up the blanket, and said, "You're going to find someone? I'm afraid that Lin Xinyu will come along with the person you call."

She didn't believe that Xiao Tian would really call for someone.

Lin Xin was right. The current Lin Xinyu was different from ten years ago. He was only able to kidnap Lin Xin because of Wu Anan's help. His every move was probably monitored by Lin Xinyu. Looking for a man to come over was just telling Lin Xinyu that someone was here.

Xiao Tian sneered. "Aren't I a man?"

Lin Xin replied, "I don't think Director Xiao will."

She had seen through Xiao Tian with confidence and wasn't afraid.

Xiao Tian had his pride. All these years, he couldn't remember how many women he had. Other than Han Keman, the rest were voluntary. He did not want to stoop so low and humiliate himself.

As he looked at the young girl who was confident in her judgment, he couldn't help but think of the first time he saw Lin Xin. She was weak and could not even withstand a single blow, yet she had an extraordinary amount of confidence.

How could she be so confident when she had nothing but a high IQ?

How could she be so confident when she had nothing but a good appearance?

This was truly strange. He was getting a little interested in this girl in front of him. It was as if he had found a toy to play with, he wanted to see what tricks she could pull.

Xiao Tian moved closer. His face was only five centimeters away from Lin Xin's.

"I won't do anything to you, but I will take your hair and tell Lin Xinyu, this time it's hair, next time it might be a finger." He chuckled sinisterly. "Do you think he will trade his life for yours if I ask him?"

Lin Xin didn't say a word as she calmly looked at Xiao Tian's one-man show.

"He definitely won't. His life isn't his. Why would he exchange it because of you?"

He sat up and rummaged the cabinet for a pack of cigarettes, then fumbled with his lighter. "He didn't tell you, did he? Do you think you can match her? Or, if he forgot that person so soon, how long do you think he'll like you? Why don't we play a game and see how much he likes you?"

Lin Xin's heart tightened.

On the other side, Xiao Tian lit the lighter and grabbed a strand of Lin Xin's hair. It was burnt off and the smell suffused the air. Lin Xin quickly used her hand to extinguish the fire on her head. She pulled at it with her hand. The hair burned to a crisp and tore off her head.

Lin Xin stared at Xiao Tian with wide eyes. Suddenly, she lifted the ashtray beside her and threw it at Xiao Tian's head. Even when she couldn't get off her bed, her mom would comb her hair every day, wanting her to be beautiful, not minding how long it took.

Mother treated her hair like a treasure.

She couldn't bear to have a piece of it burnt by this bastard!

Xiao Tian didn't think that a young girl who couldn't even stand up would have the courage to throw an ashtray at him. He quickly moved to the side and the ashtray fell onto the bed.

Lin Xin fell back on the bed, gasping for breath. If it was before, he would have already been beaten to the ground. But now, even his shadow couldn't be touched. Lin Xin felt hatred in her heart, she was too weak. She gritted her teeth and used all her strength to pounce on Xiao Tian, grabbing his thigh and strongly biting him. She knew that she was weak, but she wouldn't loosen her bite. When Xiao Tian pulled her away, there were a few teeth marks on the torn skin on his thigh.

Lin Xin couldn't move. She crawled onto the bed and looked at the astonished Xiao Tian. "Believe it or not, if I die, Lin Xinyu will make your entire family accompany you in death."

Anyone could say such vicious words, but Xiao Tian was afraid when Lin Xin spat them out. She was a complete madman. If he truly was afraid, then wouldn't it be a huge joke?

Xiao Tian waved Lin Xin's strand of hair and said, "I'd like to see how much he loves you."

He put his cell phone to his ear and called Lin Xinyu in front of Lin Xin.

As soon as the other party picked up his phone, Xiao Tian said, "I have something for you."

"What is it?" Came the voice from across the line.

"The hair of a woman you love."

"The woman I love is by my side. What do I need her hair for?"

Xiao Tian's expression changed. He was so angry that he threw away his phone and cursed. He threw away a few things before calming down. He sat on the edge of the bed and clutched his hair, thinking back to the events of the past few days. He had a feeling that he had fallen into a trap. Lin Xinyu's target was Han Keman and not Lin Shuxin, but he didn't think that Lin Shuxin was a fake.

However, when Lin Shuxin and Han Keman stood together, he would always side with Han Keman, not to mention Lin Xinyu. What's more, he had a physical relationship with Han Keman, and she had returned to his side? Or was all this premeditated? Xiao Tian, suspicious, couldn't help thinking deeply. He called Han Keman.

But the phone was off.

Now, Xiao Tian believed even more that she was together with Lin Xinyu. Regardless of Lin Xinyu's purpose, he found Han Keman. It wasn't safe for him here. Xiao Tian picked up the drowsy Lin Xin and took the elevator to the underground parking lot. He tossed Lin Xin into the back and was about to close the door and head for the driver's seat when suddenly someone came up behind him and spoke.

"Long time no see, Director Xiao."