Chapter 154

Xiao Tian's heart tightened. Thoughts quickly flitted past his mind. He made a prompt decision and reached out to grab Lin Xin who was in the car. The moment he touched Lin Xin, the blade in Lin Xinyu's hand slowed by a few seconds. But he did not stop. Only his flesh was injured when it entered his body. Xiao Tian endured the pain.

He used his hand to enclose Lin Xin's throat and said, "Let me go, otherwise..."

Lin Xinyu took a step back, a foot away from Xiao Tian. His gaze landed on Lin Xin. Seeing that she was not hurt, he heaved a sigh of relief.

After Xiao Tian heard what Lin Xinyu said, he knew that he had fallen into a trap. In the moment of crisis, he'd placed a bet on how much Lin Xinyu liked this woman, but he didn't expect to win the bet.

With only half a second left, his blade would pierce through his body.

He really treated her like a treasure~

Xiao Tian lifted Lin Xin, who was in the car, and pulled her hair to test Lin Xinyu. "Do you feel bad?" He tore off two strands of Lin Xin's hair and tossed them to Lin Xinyu.

Lin Xinyu's face paled. He tightly pursed his lips as he looked at Xiao Tian. His hands were clenched into fists, but he didn't dare to make any movements.

He really loved this woman. She had only lost two strands of hair, yet he was already in such a panic. He had never treated Lin Xinyu as his opponent. If it wasn't for Lin Xin, he wouldn't even look at him. But it was this man that had caused Lin Xin to sacrifice her life for him. Now that he was so nervous about this woman, he really wasn't worthy of Lin Xin's love.

Xiao Tian tore off a few strands of Lin Xin's hair. Lin Xin felt her scalp go numb as she slowly opened her eyes and saw Lin Xinyu, and she shouted.

"Xiaoyu!"

Her voice was broken, like a wounded kitten.

Lin Xinyu lowered his head, afraid to look at her because of his incompetence. He clenched his fists and said to his follower, "Bring her here."

Very quickly, the man brought Han Keman. Last night, she had a quarrel with Xiao Tian, but the moment she stepped out, someone had tied her up and covered her eyes.

When she was dragged out of the car and saw Lin Xinyu, it was as if she had seen her savior. She pulled Lin Xinyu's sleeves and asked him to help her.

Lin Xinyu pinched her face and dragged her forward a little. He looked at Xiao Tian and said, "Can you see that face? If you pull another strand of her hair, I'll cut her face."

Xiao Tian liked Han Keman's face, but he still didn't believe that he would make a move on it. He sneered. "You can try."

Lin Xinyu took the scalpel and casually cut Han Keman's face, a one-inch cut on her chin.

He said, "It's not very deep, it can be repaired. The next slash won't be as lucky."

Before she could feel the pain, blood was already trickling down her neck. She looked at Lin Xinyu blankly, not knowing what had happened.

Xiao Tian shouted. "You really did it!"

Lin Xinyu said, "Why can't I?" He took a step closer to Xiao Tian. "Do you think I'm like you, that I only look at her face? Even if they have the same face, would I have slept with her? No."

Xiao Tian grabbed Lin Xin and took a step back. There was no retreat as they pressed against the car. He had always thought that Han Keman gave her first time to Lin Xinyu. There was no denying that he had imprisoned Han Keman, partly for revenge against Lin Xinyu. He just didn't expect Lin Shuxin to appear out of nowhere.

Lin Xinyu lowered his head and smiled. "Do you like this gift I'm giving you? It's not bad. It would be nice if you could hold onto her for the rest of your life. Why do you have to go against me?"

Xiao Tian stared at him, wondering whether his words were true. If that were true, then he would truly be the biggest joke in the world for being tricked.

Lin Xinyu took another step forward and softly said, "If I said anything, it might have harmed your self-esteem. Since you're forcing me to tell you, then I will. Do you think that if you had taken Lin Xin away from the orphanage all those years ago, she would fall in love with you?"