Chapter 137

Soon, the yacht was ashore. Father and Mother Lin helped Lin Xin off the boat and Lin Shuhao followed with their luggage. Lin Xinyu silently followed the family of four.

When Lin Shuhao got off, he put down the luggage to unlock the car. Xiao Tian and Han Keman were nearby, waiting for a driver to pick them up.

Lin Xinyu followed Lin Xin and thoughtfully asked her if she wanted to drink water, magically taking out a bottle and offering it to Lin Xin.

Lin Xin was a little thirsty. Although she didn't like Lin Xinyu following her like a shadow, she wouldn't mistreat her body. She took two mouthfuls of water, twisted the lid back on and threw it back into Lin Xinyu's hand.

Lin Xinyu caught the bottle without a word and raised his arm to protect Lin Xin's face from the sun with his hand.

Lin Xin glanced up at the sudden shadow, then lowered her eyes and waited for Lin Shuhao to get the car. Father and Mother Lin both looked at Lin Xinyu holding up his arm, and their complaints about Lin Xinyu putting their daughter in danger on the yacht were gulped down.

Xiao Tian looked at Lin Xinyu's gallant display and his heart was filled with anger. He asked Han Keman in a low voice, "Do you want to leave me? I'll give you a chance. Go over there and allow Lin Xinyu to take you away. I'll let you go and give you enough money to cover your father's medical expenses."

Han Keman's family was poor. She had worked part-time until she was a senior when her father was in a car accident. She was about to graduate. At that time, she ran into Lin Xinyu.

She thought she had met a prince. Unexpectedly, after meeting Wu Anan in the restaurant that day, he was cold to her. After taking her out, he did not contact her again. Her father was in urgent need of money because of the car accident. She wanted to borrow some money from him, only to find that she had no way to contact the prince. Feeling cheated and in a bad mood, her classmates took her to a bar for a few drinks. That night, she met Xiao Tian.

The two had sex, it was her first time, but no blood was shed. Afterward, Xiao Tian smoked a cigarette and asked her: who did she give her first time to? She was so hurt and scared, she didn't know what he was talking about, almost crying. She didn't know what he was saying or how it turned to Lin Xinyu. Xiao Tian firmly felt that she had sex with Lin Xinyu. But she and Lin Xinyu did not have much contact, not even hands had been held. Later, when she thought about it, he never said he liked her. It seemed it was only wishful thinking that Lin Xinyu liked her.

Xiao Tian had haunted her ever since. Sometimes hot and sometimes cold, it made it a little easier for her. He would give her a lot of money every time he tortured her in bed. She needed money, and the money he gave her was astronomical. Even if she did her best for more than a lifetime, she wouldn't be able to repay it.

There were rumors about Xiao Tian outside, and she knew that she was not his only woman. Sometimes her heart was a little uncomfortable, but in the face of money, she gradually became less concerned.

They each got what they needed. But her heart was still unwilling. She wanted money but she also wanted love, so she always felt aggrieved and tearful. Xiao Tian didn't like seeing her holding in her tears. She was always afraid, not daring to speak.

She preferred the gentle Lin Xinyu to Xiao Tian's ruthlessness. Xiao Tian said if she let Lin Xinyu take her, he'd give her a lot of money, and Xiao Tian had always kept his word. Han Keman thought of the first time she saw Lin Xinyu and his besotted eyes, her heart wavered. No matter why he disappeared later... she thought she could try, it shouldn't be difficult for him to take her.

Han Keman stepped forward and gently shouted. "Xinyu, can I come with you later?"

Lin Xinyu glanced at Xiao Tian, who was sneering behind her, and kept silent, maintaining his vigilance.

When Han Keman saw that he was not talking, she thought he was afraid of upsetting his girlfriend. She said to Lin Xin, "I don't mean any harm. I just want to be taken away."

Lin Xin tried to hide from them, but they kept coming to her one by one. How could she not be upset?

Lin Xin looked at the familiar face and said, "This is about you and him. Please don't come to me."

Xiao Tian giggled and looked at Lin Xinyu, saying, "How could you forget your love as soon as someone new appeared? As the saying goes, one night of love is worth a hundred of friendship. Don't be so heartless, Xinyu~"

There were many meanings in his sentence. Surely it didn't mean that? But... it was quite possible.

It wasn't that Lin Xin had little faith in Lin Xinyu. It's just that the world was simply changing too fast. Lin Shuhao, who had never had a girlfriend, sometimes watched those 'love action*' behind his family's back. Although they seemed quite far fetched from reality, the thing is they did have a place in reality. Plus, there were those series of things she'd seen before. She couldn't refute it now, could she? When such was the case, one had to take into consideration that Lin Xinyu was a vigorous, adult male facing someone that looked exactly like her...

[*X-rated movies.]

It was really hard to say...

Lin Xin had a bad feeling of her underwear being worn by someone else. She squinted and asked Han Keman, who was standing opposite to her, "Did you sleep with him?"