Chapter 160

Actually, Lin Xin wasn't asleep. Sleeping outside was not good for her body, she wouldn't allow herself to sleep outside. She just wanted to ignore Xiao Tian and pretended to be asleep. She didn't expect him to actually kiss her.

Instinctively, Lin Xin raised her hand to claw his face. Xiao Tian quickly grabbed her hand. She looked like a little cat with its hackles raised.

He took her hand and said, "Such a bad temper."

Lin Xin withdrew her hand, got up, and entering her room upstairs locked the door. Lying on the bed and looking at the sun setting in the west, she thought of Lin Xinyu. She curled up in the quilt and didn't come out.

In the middle of the night, as she was sleeping, she heard someone call out to her in a whisper.

"Lin Xin, Lin Xin, Lin Xin..."

When she opened her eyes, Lin Xinyu's beautiful face reflected in her eyes.

She felt like she was dreaming. She called out, "Xiaoyu" and kissed him. Why was the warmth so real?

She touched his face inquiringly, wondering if it was real. Hot tears fell on the back of her hands. She stared blankly at the person in front of her. It all felt like a dream.

Lin Xinyu put his arm around her waist and said, "Let's go."

She felt his heartbeat... it beat along with hers. It was then that it dawned upon her: This was real, not a dream!

Lin Xin strongly suppressed her excitement and followed Lin Xinyu to the French window. He opened the window, hung a rope, and carried her on his back.

"Mhm."

Lin Xin hugged Lin Xinyu's neck and back tightly. Lin Xinyu was like a spider as he silently brought Lin Xin to the first floor. Bypassing the guards in the yard and successfully avoiding the surveillance cameras, he walked through the yard to the seaside.

A helicopter rumbled towards them, hovering over them, and slowly descended, lifting clouds of sand and blinding them. Lin Xinyu took out two goggles and handed one to Lin Xin. "Just hold on to me."

Lin Xin hugged Lin Xinyu's neck tightly and looked up at the approaching helicopter.

Right then, Xiao Tian chased them with his people. Seeing Lin Xin on Lin Xinyu's back, he ordered his men to take her. Several people jumped down from the helicopter and blocked their path. Xiao Tian saw that they were about to board the helicopter and went after Lin Xinyu.

Lin Xinyu couldn't fight with Lin Xin on his back, so he handed her over to the people on the helicopter. He was itching to fight with Xiao Tian. The old grudge that had lasted for so many years would finally come to an end today.

Lin Xinyu kicked, Xiao Tian easily dodged it. Xiao Tian threw a punch, Lin Xinyu faced it head-on. The punch landed heavily on his face. Lin Xinyu raised his leg and kicked the other in the stomach, Xiao Tian bent over in pain. Lin Xinyu quickly grabbed his arm and lightly tugged on it to dislocate it. Xiao Tian could no longer muster any strength. Lin Xinyu kicked him on the back again. Xiao Tian had lost completely.

At this time, Lin Xin's voice came from the helicopter, "Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu..."

Lin Xinyu turned his head to look and saw Li Shunming holding a dagger against Lin Xin's neck, laughing sinisterly. The gold-rimmed spectacles on the bridge of his nose shone with a cold light.

Xiao Tian saw the person on the helicopter. It was his father's secretary, 'Xiao Li'. Memories from dozens of years ago flashed through his mind.

He shouted at Lin Xinyu: "He is Li Ya's uncle. Don't let him take Lin Xin away!"

The reason why Lin Xinyu was able to find this place was because of Li Shunming. That day he received a call from Lin Xin, he only knew from her words that she was by the sea. He was busy searching for properties that were by the sea under Xiao Tian's name and he was about to find some clues when Li Shunming took the initiative to find him. The price for Lin Xin's location was a fortune.

Without the slightest hesitation, he agreed to the exchange. From the environment and geographical location, Lin Xinyu was sure that what he said was true. Since the island was heavily guarded, he didn't dare to act rashly. After Li Shunming followed Xiao Tian's father on two more trips to the island, he got a clear idea of the location of the surveillance and the distribution of the guards. He was prepared for everything. A kilometer from the island, he dove into the sea. Everything went as he had expected.

At the last moment, however, Li Shunming had stabbed him in the back, making him lose his wits.

Li Ya? Lin Xinyu thought for half a second before realizing who he was.

The word 'Dean' suits him better.