Chapter 151

Today, Lin Xin was scheduled for a pre-wedding shoot with Lin Xinyu in a wetland park about 10 kilometers away from S City. The camera crew was the first to arrive, while Lin Xinyu drove her there later.

During the past two days, she had recovered quite a bit and was now even able to stand up and walk. The weather was perfect for taking pictures outside, so it would be good for her body to take a stroll.

When they arrived at the wetland park, the staff set up their racks. Lin Xinyu saw Lin Xin off at the vanity van where she was to change into her wedding dress. He originally wanted to go in and change with her, but he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to contain himself.

Even after waiting for ten minutes, Lin Xin still hadn't come out. He called for her twice outside the van door. When no one answered, he felt something was amiss. He opened the door, but there was no sign of Lin Xin. Her dress and shoes were scattered on the ground. One of the staff members accompanying her was unconscious on the ground, and there was a square, meter-wide hole on the floor.

Lin Xin had been intercepted through the hole while he stood outside knowing nothing.

Every cell in Lin Xinyu's body screamed. His legs wobbled, he grabbed the door to stabilize himself, closing his eyes to catch his breath.

Right then, his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket with a trembling hand and answered: "Hello."

"Did you see that?" Wu Anan asked.

"Where is she?" Lin Xinyu demanded.

A peal of sinister laughter rang through the other end. "Hehe, I'm not telling you."

"I will make you talk," said Lin Xinyu.

Wu Anan chuckled. "How lucky you are to have lost Lin Xin and Lin Shuxin. What do I have to lose? My sister is dead, I have nothing."

Lin Xinyu calmly said, "When your sister died ten years ago, why didn't you kill me? Ten years later, you tell me your sister is dead and you have nothing. Don't you think it's funny? If she's missing even a hair, I'll make you beg for death."

Lin Xinyu hung up the phone and dialed Zhao Qiang's number. He told him to find Wu Anan and capture her. After hanging up, he called Ming Ge to get him to pay attention to the news on the underworld. As soon as he'd relayed his orders, Zhao Qiang called to say that he had found Wu Anan.

Without delay, Lin Xinyu drove over.

Inside a room, Wu Anan was tied up, thrown onto the carpet. She didn't expect that Lin Xinyu would send someone to find her just ten minutes after she had hung up the phone. She was not afraid of Zhao Qiang. They had not interacted much in the past ten years, but she knew that he would not easily harm her due to their relationship at the orphanage. As expected, he left her in the room and stayed there, ignoring her.

When Lin Xinyu walked into the room, Zhao Qiang stood up and followed him.

Lin Xinyu paced back and forth for two steps before he asked, "Where is she?"

Wu Anan saw that he was a little anxious and thought proudly: He cares about Lin Shuxin. As long as there's no news of her, he won't do anything to me. At the same time, she also felt sad. He had only known the woman for a few months. Why was he so nervous?

"I don't know."

Lin Xinyu took a pair of gloves and a scalpel from his follower. He gently put on the gloves and said, "I haven't seen any blood for ten years. Don't force me."

Wu Anan didn't know everything about him. She had never seen him wield a knife, so she wasn't afraid. She just assumed that he was trying to scare her.

Behind Lin Xinyu, Zhao Qiang's face turned pale. He had never personally seen Lin Xinyu use a knife to cut someone, only heard of it all these years. There were also the photos that Lin Xin left behind before she died. He had helped to organize them during those days. Upon seeing him raise the blade, Zhao Qiang quickly stopped Lin Xinyu and pleaded.

"We grew up together, let's talk this out."

Lin Xinyu picked up the knife and asked, "You like her?"

Zhao Qiang didn't feel that way towards Wu Anan, but they had grown up together in the orphanage, so their relationship was still deep.

"I don't like her," said Zhao Qiang. "We're all from the orphanage. Lin Xin is already dead, do you still want more people to die?"

He had no choice but to bring up Lin Xin to pressure Lin Xinyu. He only hoped he would let Wu Anan off the hook for the sake of Lin Xin.

When he mentioned Lin Xin, Lin Xinyu's eyes reddened. He grabbed Zhao Qiang's arm with one hand and gently pulled down his arm, but he was unable to muster up any strength. Lin Xinyu held the knife and walked in front of Wu An. Without warning, he suddenly stabbed it into her left calf.

Wu Anan didn't even have the time to cry out as Lin Xinyu stabbed her again, then again. His movements were fast and precise. The three stabs were only half a centimeter away from each other. They did not form a single wound.

Wu Anan cried out in pain. Her hands and legs were tied, so she could only roll on the ground.

Lin Xinyu threw down the scalpel and said, "Last time in the bathroom, she gave you three scratches here. Today, I will make it up for her."

Wu Anan had never seen such a vicious Lin Xinyu before. The Lin Xinyu she knew was a beautiful and honest person.

She shivered and couldn't make a sound.

Lin Xinyu then asked, "Where is she?"