0:01

It was Saturday morning. Weekends were hard to come by when Lisa did not need to go to work, but she still woke up very early, tidied up her room, and had a simple breakfast before leaving the house.

The weather was chilly outside. When she headed out, the sky was gray and hazy. It was still drizzling and the cold winds kept attacking, brushing everyone's faces till it hurt.

Lisa was a very low-profile person. Apart from the usual interactions at work, she did not have contact with anyone else. Usually, when she was free, she would read or have some tea and listen to some music.

She was a huge tea lover, so in a certain secluded location in the northern area of this bustling city, she opened a tea house called the Bamboo Teahouse.

She usually retreated to behind-the-scenes as well. The boss that acted as her proxy was an extremely cultured and refined middle-aged man named Nichkhun. She heard that he used to be a university professor, and at the same time, he was a researcher of China's ancient civilization. He was very well versed with the country's art of tea and musical instruments.

When Lisa had first opened the tea house, he would come almost every day to have tea and play some chess. Later on, the two chatted pleasantly, and Lisa let him manage the tea house. Of course, at the same time, it was a conducive place for him to write.

The entire tea house was almost concealed in the huge bamboo forest. It was not huge. The place was 400 square feet with two floors and the whole decor bore a charm of antiquity that of a poetic ink painting.

When Lisa entered the Bamboo Teahouse with the huge pile of books she had just bought from the bookstore, there were already faint but clear sounds of the guqin. Business here was brisk on the weekends.

"Ms. Manoban, you're here!"

All of the tea house waiters were very familiar with Lisa because she would go over almost every weekend, but very few people knew that the real owner of this tea house was actually this lady who seemed very young and beautiful. They had always thought she was just Professor Nichkhun's student and was just very close friends with Professor Nichkhun.

Lisa nodded before she arranged the books neatly on the bookshelf that was already filled with books while the waiters swiftly served the Maojian tea she always drank. Lisa sighed a breath of relief and sat down. She picked up her tea to take a sip, then at this moment, her phone buzzed.

Lisa picked up the phone and flipped it open, not seeing who it was before picking up the call. Quickly, from the other end of the phone came her best friend, Chaeyoung's sweet voice. "Lili, it's me! I've already reached Sydney. I'm transiting, so in less than ten hours, you'll be able to see Lady Park that you've been thinking of day and night!"

Lisa lowered her head and took a sip of the tea. A smile spread across her beautiful and fair face. She said softly, "Lady Park, we only haven't seen each other for a few days, yet your narcissism has grown."

From the other end immediately came Chaeyoung's candid laughter, yet after that laugh, Chaeyoung suddenly fell silent for quite a while and Lisa did not say anything either. A long while later, suddenly came Chaeyoung's hesitant voice, "Lili..."

Chaeyoung's tone sounded a little serious. It came with a bit of bitterness that she seemed to have endured.

"Hmm?"

Lisa put down the teacup in her hand, then she took a book introducing the art of flower arranging and started to casually browse through it. She could hear that Chaeyoung's tone was a little off, so she continued to ask, "What is it?"

From the other end, Chaeyoung took a deep breath as if she was setting her mind on something. She said in a lowered voice, "I just saw Hanbin... with Luna... Both of them are on the same flight as me..."