0:58

Her skin was as white as jade and her gorgeous face only had light make up on with a sweet-tempered and generous smile. She wore a chunky pearl necklace around her neck. With her graceful figure wrapped in that simple and elegant white dress, she looked like a gentle angel.

If it were not for the fact that she had experienced all that she had, Lisa thought that she would probably be moved to see her enter in such a breathtaking way.

When she saw her smile and gently wave to the crowd on both sides, it seemed like the people were like watching a concert as they shrieked delightedly.

At that moment, Luna had everyone’s attention. Her every gaze and smile made everyone fall for her. This charm was something that she, Lisa, could not possess.

She suddenly seemed to understand why Han Yifeng would abandon her and fall for Xi Xinyi.

Xi Xinyi was currently the sun that shone ten thousand rays of light. She existed as the most beautiful goddess in everyone’s hearts, while she, Xi Xiaye, seemed to be the furthest star in the lonely night sky. She could only watch this planet from afar, flickering with a dim light…

However, it seemed that she and everyone else had already forgotten that the twinkling star in the night sky might actually be even more dazzling than the sun. It was just because it was too far away and hidden too deep, so others always neglected that glimmer that had to travel through many years before it could shine on Earth…

She had not understood this reasoning until much later when a certain someone had whispered into her ear, “Missus, while there are many stars that are more dazzling than the sun in this vast universe, I discovered a star like you.

As she recalled and thought about it, she could not help but realize that tears had welled up in her eyes…

Yet, such a moment of radiance was just for a split second. When all of the bright lights vanished, what remained would just be plain. After all, who could possess an eternal splendor?

Xi Xiaye breathed in slightly. Moments after, she returned to her usual indifference. Her calm eyes looked at Xi Xinyi and the other popular artistes quietly as they smiled and walked on the red carpet while waving.

The Public Relations Manager and Project Director, Liu Peilian, had also walked up to greet the several guests. The popular artistes had attended in their best clothes as they contended in beauty and fascination, adding magnificent colors to the banquet.

“Hello!”

“Thank you. We’re very honored to have the chance to join Glory World’s anniversary celebration.”

“You’re welcome. This must be the famous Director Liu!”

“Hello, Manager Fang, Director Liu!”

“Vice President Liu, Vice President Zhang!”

A few of them walked up to Xi Xiaye’s table and very courteously greeted everyone with gentle smiles on their faces.

“Who is this?”

“This is Director Xi of Glory World. Director Xi, this is Miss Kate. I believe you should have some impression of her. Last year, at Young Master Wang’s wedding, the two of you had drinks together. Do you still remember?” Director Liu fervently introduced the sensuous woman who walked ahead in her long red gown.

“Hello, Director Xi. I’m very honored that we meet again!”

Miss Kate smiled and hurled out a hand to Xi Xiaye who also smiled and nodded. She very amiably shook her hand too. “The honor is mine. I hope that we’ll have a happy collaboration.”